Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Enchanted

The app is working really well so far... Easy to set up and customize as well. I recommend this app for abandoned cart messages

HolidayHangout

Works really great so far and easy to use! Easy to set up and customize as well. I recommend this app!

Vie Verte Shop

Good app for re-targeting. Easy set up and easy to use. As a startup, I am using their free version and it has been great.

Super Travel X

It's a great app for abandoned carts which is hugely important when it comes to optimizing ones store. Its 100% needed.

Kindlejet

Carts Guru is awesome! Their customer service is great and the value of their app is expressed by the prime example their team sets.

Sportiez

Customer service for this app is great, i had questions and requests for customization, and they easily and quickly helped me.

Hero Pet Supplies

Carts Guru really helped me to create a quality on exit pop-up page - the app is incredibly user-friendly!

ergoPouch Brasil

Awesome features - need to use a bit more to get more familiar but will get there. Thanks Carts Guru

The Tools Hybrid

Made my money back for the first month and then...within 48 hours!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of impact this app makes but couldn't say better things about it.

Abalor

Easy to use and works very good I have more sales than before I'm very happy with the service they provide