Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

PixelNero

initially gave me issues but i have to say the customer support is great, took the time to have a call to explain functions and everything. recommended

June 10, 2020

Hi Nicola,
Firstly, thank you for the feedback. I understand you experienced an issue during your free trial. Yes, our servers experienced heavy demand last week and we have since resolved this problem so that it will not occur again.
I’d like to invite you to resume your free trial by contacting your account manager through our in-app chat or through email. They’ll be happy to help you set up your first few campaigns to ensure you see a great ROI.
Thanks for giving us a try, and I genuinely hope you will take the time to give us another chance.
Best, Lou Lou

MajestySkin

hopefully, it works I'm pretty new to this! I want to make my first sale so we will see if I can get one with this app

Guru Muscle

I'm in the process to test it. It seems to me as a very good app. Can't wait when we get higher traffic and we can use it in a full range of features

Iconix Evolution

this app is simply amazing, best retargeting app out there. 5 stars all the way will add revenue to your store immediately

Skye Sevens

This App is the number 1, I recommend everyone who is in search for SMS marketing. Best app ever. Customer is support one of the best. They are available anytime to help you. I'm so grateful for this app.

GrandisonGlobal

I used this app to Recover lost sales. I recommend it to anyone looking to capture more revenue. I am a new store and everything makes a difference thanks Carts Guru!

White Shark

This app is super useful for re targeting. We have increase our sales by using this app. I would recommended. Their customer service is amazing, they even help you out to set up your campaign. Just schedule a call with them and they will help you step by step, not to mention they are always available. A+ Pluss with Carts Guru

I Love My Pillow

My team loves this app. They have drastically improved our sales and conversion rate. Most importantly, they have FANTASTIC customer service - they respond promptly and effectively. I would most definitely recommend Carts Guru!

Bellola

Very good app with clear and easy to follow instructions. I suggest it for anyone looking to use SMS marketing.

Doggy Wrld - Pet Shop

Great app when it works. I wonder when they'll ever address the numerous "api error" messages that always pop up