Carts Guru Automated Marketing

Carts Guru Automated Marketing

by Carts Guru

Marketing automation for SMS marketing, email, FBM retargeting

Skye Sevens

This App is the number 1, I recommend everyone who is in search for SMS marketing. Best app ever. Customer is support one of the best. They are available anytime to help you. I'm so grateful for this app.

GrandisonGlobal

I used this app to Recover lost sales. I recommend it to anyone looking to capture more revenue. I am a new store and everything makes a difference thanks Carts Guru!

White Shark

This app is super useful for re targeting. We have increase our sales by using this app. I would recommended. Their customer service is amazing, they even help you out to set up your campaign. Just schedule a call with them and they will help you step by step, not to mention they are always available. A+ Pluss with Carts Guru

I Love My Pillow

My team loves this app. They have drastically improved our sales and conversion rate. Most importantly, they have FANTASTIC customer service - they respond promptly and effectively. I would most definitely recommend Carts Guru!

Bellola

Very good app with clear and easy to follow instructions. I suggest it for anyone looking to use SMS marketing.

Doggy Wrld - Pet Shop

Great app when it works. I wonder when they'll ever address the numerous "api error" messages that always pop up

Modish Timepieces

I like the app it makes very easy to get lost revenue recovered. Since I have installed the app my store profit has increased. I recommend the app for sms and email marketing.

InstaGymPro

The support of the app is bespoke. Customer service is doing their job very well! However, I find the whole interface quite difficult to operate.

Drunk America

Great app, very high ROI. Customer service is great and very responsive. Highly recommend this app!

Mantis Outlet

Self explanatory set up and organized app to optimize for. Should make more apps similar to this. 5/5