Carts Guru , 117 reviews

4.3

Merchants appreciate this app for its effective retargeting capabilities, which help recover abandoned carts and increase sales. It seamlessly integrates email, SMS, and Facebook Messenger marketing, and offers valuable reporting metrics. Merchants commend the responsive customer service, useful pre-made templates, and exit widget. The SMS marketing feature is particularly praised for its high return on investment. Merchants report immediate increases in return traffic and orders, and find the pricing reasonable for the provided features.

March 10, 2021

I was looking for a free app that can text internationally and at first I had a hard time understanding how to create the campaigns and triggers but once I got the hang of it and got help from customer service, this app is actually very easy to use! I will definitely be using this for while to send abandoned cart SMS to visitors. Great customer service!

EDEN + ASH
About 2 years using the app
Carts Guru replied March 10, 2021

Hi Eden + Ash, thanks for your review and feedback! Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

January 11, 2021

This app is great. Huge return on investment. Easy to set up workflow. Thank you! I would suggest this app for SMS!

Nest & Land
Carts Guru replied January 12, 2021

Edited April 22, 2019

Love it! I can see why this app comes highly recommended for cart abandonment. Very easy to set up and manage.

Think and Ink Co.
May 7, 2020

This app is super useful for re targeting. We have increase our sales by using this app. I would recommended. Their customer service is amazing, they even help you out to set up your campaign. Just schedule a call with them and they will help you step by step, not to mention they are always available. A+ Pluss with Carts Guru

White Shark
August 8, 2019

Great App, definitely worth the investment. This app has multiple features and makes up for more than a few apps

UltraBand Usa
July 9, 2020

je viens d'installer l'application et j'ai pu être guidée par Beatrice pour la création de mes campagnes. Les fonctionnalités sont très intéressantes et le service support est très bien. Le prix prix est aussi très intéressant.

B Lovely
France
Edited July 2, 2019

My abandon cart rate recovery was decreasing. I'm excited to use the text and messenger feature and review my rates after 30 days. This is a game changer it's like 3 apps in 1.

FEMME NOIRE
Edited March 19, 2020

So very happy with the support and functionality of CG!! Their responsiveness and forward thinking makes a HUGE difference!! Thank you Carts Gurus!

Shoppe with Shawn
June 5, 2019

Carts Guru is a great app for retargeting. Saves a lot of abandoned carts, and more than pays for itself if you're doing any kind of volume.

BackSail
February 19, 2021

great!!!!! really easy to work with I'm glad I found that app thank you very much for easy sms retargeting !!!

getstrongfit.com
Israel
About 1 year using the app
Carts Guru replied March 10, 2021

Hi there! Thanks so much for your review and feedback. Glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)