Releasit Cash On Delivery Fee

Releasit Cash On Delivery Fee | Reviews

by Releasit

Add a Fee to your Cash On Delivery (COD) orders

Grimandi calzature

Perfetta e customizzabile! Facilissima da implementare... in 5 minuti è possibile inserire e attivare la modalità di pagamento in Contrassegno. Video guida online esaustiva per l'installazione e se occorre aiuto il servizio di assistenza è velocissimo. Tra l'altro piano gratuito fino a 50 ordini/mese con pagamento contrassegno. TOP!

Groove Calligraphy Romania

Great app, wonderful customer support. We were provided with a custom solution to suit our needs and they've been extremely supportive and prompt. Highly recommend!

QUANTICLO

L'app che stavamo cercando! Funziona alla perfezione, servizio clienti e assistenza impeccabile. Avevamo bisogno di apportare modifiche ed integrare l'app al nostro sistema un po' complesso, risultato: sono stati super disponibili, professionali e precisi in ogni fase. Dalle prime richieste alla pubblicazione finale. Voto 10!

DOKAN.COM

Excellent app , very easy to configure in 2 minutes , even when requested a customization of removing the fee after a certain amount , ( Marco ) did it in a very short time without ay extra charge , Must use app for any shopify store having the cash on delivery option . Cheers guys and keep up the good work

Novecentocurvy

App sicuramente da consigliare, ho riscontrato:
-assistenza ottima
-risoluzione dei problemi in pochissimo tempo

Qshops

Finalmente un'app che risolva il problema del contrassegno non implementato su Shopify.
Inoltre assistenza super! Consigliato

Di Caro Pasquale Shop

I was looking for this solution for some time, finally found, I downloaded the app to test the features with the conviction to trash it immediately, but no !!. It's a great app, simple and useful and works as expected, plus I have to compliment the technical support, it helped me set up personalized sms and emails answering my needs in less than 5 minutes, CONGRATULATIONS I WOULD GIVE MORE STARS

Kuruyemiş Borsası

It is a great app, simple and very useful. Also great support from developers, they helped me to set up the app to work it on my site. It is an amazing app, highly recommended.

EccellenzeCasalinghi

simple but essential, the first suitable solution for a recurring problem in shopify. Excellent customer support, he helped me set up personalized sms and emails (this app thinks of everything!) 5 STARS.

Dear Candy

Amazing support by the developer, they helped me set up everyting to work correctly and also helped me with some additional settings. App is easy to use and works as intended.

2 Next