Catch Marketplace Integration

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

Free plan available. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

PartyHunter

Location China

We use this app to upload products on catch. In this respect, the app does a good job........... ..

Ruhemall

Location China

It has helps us a lot in our sales on Catch. Will use it forever. Thanks!!
The team are very friendly and helpful.

Sweet Meows

Location Australia

After an initial issue, the service I am receiving from CED is fantastic. Would I recommend them? YES I would

rocknake

Location China

CED is a very easy-to-use app, which perfectly solves my product upload problem and order processing problem. Highly recommended. The CED team was really great and responded promptly.

Little Storage Co

Time spent using app About 2 months

It is a great app it does exactly what we need it to do. and the support team are very helpful if you have any issues.

House Of Avi

Location Australia

I pretty much use this app for my Catch integration and it works like a charm. Very happy with the Tech assistance as well which is very helpful. I now use CED Commerce for my USA store as well for Etsy integration.

Roshambo Baby Australia

Location Australia

The customer support is excellent and I get a quick response time within 24-48 hours. Really helpful with their screenshots and especially for someone that didn't know how it all worked. Thank you.

Kids Circle

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app to upload my products onto catch.com, it is not super easy as there are many things that depend on catch and not CED app, however I am very happy with the service I get from CED every time I have questions or need support.

June 9, 2022

Thanks for reviewing the App and sharing your honest review about the Application. Our team will work with you to get you a better understanding of the marketplace and the Application. We are glad to be associated with you and look forward to a long-term business relationship with you.

Coopers Workwear

Location Australia

Great knowledgeable customer support. Fair pricing. Integrates with Catch wonderfully, with a lot of customizable options you'd expect of CEDC products. I appreciate the hard work that goes into these products! Thanks!

Kiddie Cutie

Location Australia

I moved from other app to Catch Marketplace Integration because of bad support and now I am so happy with the decision I made as I am getting good support from Cedcommerce team . Highly recommended .

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8