Catch Marketplace Integration

Catch Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

AZeShop AU

Good apps to use for integrating Catch Marketplace. Everything become more controllable when using this apps!

Electrek.com.au

Great support from their team.
Nothing is too much trouble.
Thankyou Sanchit and Karshit for patience and support.
Would recommend most certainly!!

BabyHeart

Karshit is amazing! Their customer support is fast and helpful. The application is recommended and stable.

My Perfume Shop

We are a new merchant to Catch, managing products on multiple platforms is always a challenge. We looked at various options and chose Catch Marketplace Integration. The product works exactly as they say it does. And the Technical Support received is exceptional - Thanks Karshit for all your insight and support.

Gift This!

- The plug in can be a little tricky to understand at first but with the help of your brilliant account manager you will be able to navigate through it with his support. My account manager replies to my emails or WhatsApp messages straight away and has been a great help throughout. - Highly recommend the plug in if you are trying to sync up your inventories with Shopify.

Mr Pool Man

The integration is great, easy app and the customer service is amazing, shout out to Karshit for going above and beyond and even building out a recommended feature of the app for all shopify users

CozmoBoxAU

Much easier to use than the feeder app with the best service. Karshit is awesome and helped me get set up quickly. Value for money and 24/7 service. Love it! If you're struggling with the feeder app like we did then just switch now and save yourself the headache.

The app helped us automate our price and inventory syncing and helped us manage our orders from Shopify. It has some cool features really saved us a lot of time and effort.

Daju Toys

This app has made my life so much easier. It is now so easy for me to upload my new products onto Catch and having all my inventory in sync with orders coming through to shopify is great. The support is incredible. Any time I have had a question on how to do anything support has responded very quickly and helps solve my problem - even outside of standard hours!

Us.Wessi

They have a great team that provides quick and hassle free work with their specialists. They are always ready to help for any problems on time. Thank you for your good service, especially to Mr. Karshit Bhargava.

Ozimall

Best Catch app on shopify. Their customer service team is really really good, basically whatever you want to achieve , they will always find a solution for you. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3