Catch Marketplace Integration

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

From $30/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kids Circle

Location Australia

I am using this app to upload my products onto catch.com, it is not super easy as there are many things that depend on catch and not CED app, however I am very happy with the service I get from CED every time I have questions or need support.

June 9, 2022

Thanks for reviewing the App and sharing your honest review about the Application. Our team will work with you to get you a better understanding of the marketplace and the Application. We are glad to be associated with you and look forward to a long-term business relationship with you.

Coopers Workwear

Location Australia

Great knowledgeable customer support. Fair pricing. Integrates with Catch wonderfully, with a lot of customizable options you'd expect of CEDC products. I appreciate the hard work that goes into these products! Thanks!

Kiddie Cutie

Location Australia

I moved from other app to Catch Marketplace Integration because of bad support and now I am so happy with the decision I made as I am getting good support from Cedcommerce team . Highly recommended .

Dorinca

Location Australia

I used it. the introduction and tutorial is short, clear and concise.
I will defintiely continue to use them.

Siyona

Location Australia

I used this app to integrate my shopify store with catch marketplace. This app is very straightforward to use and the backend support is excellent.

Middle Eastern Lebanese Grocery

The Tech Support for the App was wonderful. They responded and resolved my problem super fast. They also explained the reason for the error and how I could prevent it from happening in the future. Thank you so much

Original Ugg Australia

Great support and assistance from the team. Thanks for your help in getting my business all setup and running

Spacetech ANZ

App itself is quite easy to work with, however I would like to say one word for customer service, Absolutely "AMAZING". Whenever needed, always there and the best thing is, never hesitated to explain the best and easiest possible way. Thanks Akash ......... and team

Tech-Store Co

Great app and the team is very responsive and helpful! We got stuck a few times and they helped us every single time! Keep up the good work guys!

BeatsWorld

Great app, So far my experience with the app has been outstanding and fast service from the team !!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8