Catch Marketplace Integration

Catch Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

Britec Innovative Products

BRILLIANT Customer Service, Akash walked me through the set up via chat and nailed it! Thank you so much

ExoticaLife

This app makes the Catch Integration so much easier! I was about to give up on Catch as their requirements are so specific however this app made it possible for me to sell my products on Catch! Thanks to the Great Team, you have always been available to help me and i am glad i decided to purchase the App.

Interior Secrets

Works fine and easy to configure your store to catch marketplace. I could not give 5star as we are not able the get data from metafields. It would be great if we can get data from metafield to at least on the app so we can used that in product description.

June 30, 2021

Thanks for reviewing the App and sharing your honest views regarding the App. The feature is not a part of the application but yes we work on custom features and add them to the Application as and when the need arises from any sellers. We will discuss your requirement in details and will surely assist you and provide you with a feasisble solution.

Aster & Oak

So far this has been great to use! A little difficult to set up initially, but the team were super helpful and got back to me on skype almost instantly at all times!

3 Brothers Mobiles

Great App , Easy to use and understand , staff is well trained and efficient enough to answer all questions , i had many many questions in the begining , CED staff has been right there when ever i needed a help in any way , i am glad to join CED

Rainbowline Shop

Great App! Great Service! Bulk upload your product with it instead one by one. Recommend to use this.

Reversible Octo ™

Elite app, great support team 24/7 makes life so easy! Thank you to the team and the great app for assisting me with selling on CATCH

Chateau De Glass

I have been using this app for a month or so and it is super easy to use. Prior to using this app we were linking our Catch items with Omnivore which was a total nightmare! This app is an absolute breath of fresh air! Every time I run into issues or have any questions I use their chat option and Karshit is always very helpful, patient and thorough. 5 Star Service

Premier Gifts

This is a fantastic app, only matched by the amazing support team that developed it. It’s made my life so much easier and the patience shown by the team around it is remarkable. I’ve been offered other integration tools but this is by far the best. Highly recommended and really great value for money. The other apps in the CED stable are equally excellent. Well done all.

SKY GAZER

It saves me lots of time using this app and support has been great. Would highly recommend to other Catch sellers.

Previous 1 3 4 5