Catch Marketplace Integration

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

From $30/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Simple Deals

Time spent using app Over 1 year

i used this app to integrate Catch Marketplace with Shopify, it make my life easier and the support is good.

Luxverse

Location Australia

We use this app to sell on Market Place - the app is user friendly and team support is amazing. High recommended!

Jaydee Bedding

Time spent using app 1 day

so far so good support excellent, hope for great sales, the team was super helpful , i cant say enough

Deals499

Location Australia

Excellent app for those who want to make life easier. I have used first time and loving it. There are some area where CED Commerce need to fine tune in the profiling sections but overall fantastic app and the main thing as business owner is the "Customer service". Team at CED Commerce are so responsive to fix my issues within 4 hrs. A+ ranking on the customer service. Keep up the good work.

Don Vassie Decanters

Location Australia

I used this app and its an awesome way to connect Catch with your Website .
The technical team were very helpful and assisted me throughout thank you

The Big Plus Store

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is an awesome app and makes life very easy and our productivity has gone up. The support is excellent and this helps a lot.

Sippify

Location Australia

Very average app that barely syncs with Catch. Orders did come in but took 6 weeks and still didnt get any products uploaded from Shopify > Catch Refuses to acknowledge it hasn't worked for us and conversely refuses to give a refund. I'd go to another supplier first without a doubt

September 24, 2021

Thanks for sharing the same We have already reached out to your concerns. Kindly respond to the communication sent so that we can help and assist you. For any further assistance, you can reach to through that.

thecueshop.com.au

Location Australia

Great App. Great Support. The support team has been really helpful. I would recommend the app for anyone who would like to list products on Catch.

Crystalwhite Cleaning Supplies

Location Australia

I used CED Commerce to integrate my Shopify store into Catch.com Top level customer support team, always very helpfull and try to educate me as much as they can 10 out of 10. It takes little bit to understand the application, once you know the drill things get better and easier.

Paul’s Liquor

Location Australia

The team was super helpful in helping me integrate my store with Catch - Hats off to Akash & Karshit for leading this. Will continue to work with them and strongly recommend the app!