Catch Marketplace Integration

Catch Marketplace Integration

by CedCommerce

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

NibbanaAU

Simple and best app for Catch integration supported by an extremely professional and helping team. Team has been amazing to resolve all queries at a rapid pace.

xTrend

Since the previous review I wrote on this app mysteriously disappeared, I'll write another one. While the app works, the set-up was challenging as it was very unintuitive and there are virtually no instructions explaining how or why things work the way they do. Support is based in India which is fine, but you could be in the middle of doing something with a question that can't be answered because it's outside their normal business hours. Again, this is fine, but customer expectations need to be managed better in this regard. Now that the product is running there are still some issues which could be better addressed if there was a clear and concise help guide rather than having to refer back to the developer each time. On the plus side, the order/fulfilment part of the app is rock-solid and it's good value for money.

February 17, 2021

Thanks for reviewing our App and sharing an honest experience of the App so far and glad that you like the features of the App. We try to make the setup as easy as possible and your inputs on that will be crucial. We aim to provide 24x7 support through multiple mediums and have all the support material available. We have already got in touch with you to understand your concerns and address them properly so that you have a smooth / better experience selling through our Integration App We will be happy to assist you.

Regards
Team CedCommerce

Gadget Tech Store

Great support from day 1, team was very helpful and professional to resolve all my issue with catch, recommend to all!

Direct Factory Furniture Australia

I used this app to integrate my online shop with Catch. It's really great app and great team support. Highly recommend!

Shop Up Brazil

I used this app and the integration services to my Catch Store and it was an amazing experience. Whole support's team gave me the properly attention meeting whole my needs. I really recommend this app for everyone who needs to make a secure and right Shopify integration with Catch.
Thanks guys! I hope you keep your services like that always!

FeverMates

CED app does a great job of synching our shopify products with Catch market place. Support is 5 Star and they respond within minutes. Great team, great app. Thank you for making this app help us do better business!

The Stray Whisker

Great app. CedCommerce app integrates with Catch easily. Orders feed into Shopify, and tracking is fed back to Catch. I would suggest setting up just a few products initially to work out the process, and then bulk add them. Support is very very prompt and helpful.

AZeShop AU

Good apps to use for integrating Catch Marketplace. Everything become more controllable when using this apps!

Electrek.com.au

Great support from their team.
Nothing is too much trouble.
Thankyou Sanchit and Karshit for patience and support.
Would recommend most certainly!!

BabyHeart

Karshit is amazing! Their customer support is fast and helpful. The application is recommended and stable.