Catch Marketplace Integration

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

From $30/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Original Ugg Australia

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great support and assistance from the team. Thanks for your help in getting my business all setup and running

Spacetech ANZ

Location Australia

App itself is quite easy to work with, however I would like to say one word for customer service, Absolutely "AMAZING". Whenever needed, always there and the best thing is, never hesitated to explain the best and easiest possible way. Thanks Akash ......... and team

Tech-Store Co

Location Australia

Great app and the team is very responsive and helpful! We got stuck a few times and they helped us every single time! Keep up the good work guys!

BeatsWorld

Location Australia

Great app, So far my experience with the app has been outstanding and fast service from the team !!!

Earjobs

Location Australia

It took me a while to integrate my large catalog to Catch via CED (and still dealing with some errors) but the app itself is great. Akash and the support team have been incredible helping me overcome any (inevitable) obstacles.

Aura

Location Australia

Support has been fantastic so far, it makes the set up process much easier. App itself seems relatively easy to use. All positive and no negatives at this stage!

Beast AU

Location Australia

Support is great! Extremely helpful helping us set the app up correctly, and always around if you have any issues.

Axel Adventures

Time spent using app About 2 months

Awesome support I contacted support and he replied right away and helped me resolve my issue. Amazing!! If only Catch were like that

Flaretek

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app for Catch Marketplace. All aspects of the app work perfectly well. Karshit has and keeps providing excellent service!

Super Pets

Location Australia

The team here has been excellent to deal with, they always respond quickly and provide easy and effective resolutions to changes and questions. Would highly recommend it.