Catch Marketplace Integration

Catch Marketplace Integration | Reviews

by CedCommerce

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

Don Massimo Coffee

The team at Ced Commerce are one of the most helpful I have ever had to interact with. A lot of these companies that offer these apps won't even speak to you or help you when you have a problem unless you pay and can be unprofessional - this team has been straight to the point and helpful ever step of the way. I would recommend Ced to anyone as they are the best.

Tekitin Technology

Catch Marketplace Integration is very easy to use, does everything we need. The set up process was hassle free and the support team were very attentive and helpful the entire time.

Tea Life

This probably is the best option for Catch to Shopify Integration.
The app backend isn't super intuitive but does work if you know what you're doing and worth both the money and time saved when compared to other apps that do the same thing which can cost around $1000 a month. Inventory sync, order sync, and all other aspects of Catch are then synced to shopify. Basically I'll do anything to avoid the Catch backend as it's not fun to work with.

Active Truth™

The support offered during the initial onboarding with Catch was very timely. Looking forward to using the product more to really help drive growth.

Bellissima Store

This was the quickest and easiest way to get loaded on Catch Marketplace. App support is exceptional in both advice and timeliness. This was try for all contacts made in the the support team. Highly recommended.

NibbanaAU

Simple and best app for Catch integration supported by an extremely professional and helping team. Team has been amazing to resolve all queries at a rapid pace.

Gadget Tech Store

Great support from day 1, team was very helpful and professional to resolve all my issue with catch, recommend to all!

Direct Factory Furniture Australia

I used this app to integrate my online shop with Catch. It's really great app and great team support. Highly recommend!

Shop Up Brazil

I used this app and the integration services to my Catch Store and it was an amazing experience. Whole support's team gave me the properly attention meeting whole my needs. I really recommend this app for everyone who needs to make a secure and right Shopify integration with Catch.
Thanks guys! I hope you keep your services like that always!

FeverMates

CED app does a great job of synching our shopify products with Catch market place. Support is 5 Star and they respond within minutes. Great team, great app. Thank you for making this app help us do better business!