Catch Marketplace Integration

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

From $30/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

House of Dasein Kink Toys and Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 year

I am actually surprised to say this is the best app for Catch, the other apps (catch marketplace and omnivore were just terrible) These guys also have one of the most attentive customer service teams I have worked with. In all fairness, I am not an easy customer but they have dealt with it very well and more than deserve this review

Bargene

Location Australia

Nice app, help customer service. Just wait we needed. Save a lot of time and jobs. Will try other apps from this company too.

Salesbay

Time spent using app About 2 months

very helpful staff, and easy to use it, this app works great, highly recommend it, you will like it .

Gentry Choice

Location Australia

Given the complex requirement of listing standard on Catch, i am loving this application for achieving the milestone. Support provided has been wonderful, specifically am working with Karshit to get our shopify store up and running on catch and he has a very friendly and helping attitude, willing to support and guide with patience. Application seems to be new but the guys are keen on adding new features to make sellers life easier. I will recommend this App with no hesitation.

Precision Audio

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app works well for uploading and managing your Shopify items on Catch. We found it relatively easy to use, and large inventories can be uploaded within minutes. The support is some of the best we've experienced, very responsive and always willing to answer any questions we've had.

THOMAS SABO Australia

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've been selling on Catch for a few years now and manually updating stock, uploading orders & updating orders with shipping tracking information. The manual processing has lead to lots of issues over the years & for the time we spent doing it - this app is much better value.

This integration has made it simpler to upload new products, update pricing and manage orders.

The team from CED Commerce have also been very responsive, helping to ensure our integration is working smoothly and any issues are resolved quickly. If you have any issues or questions ... just reach out to them.

Overall, I'm very happy with my experience with CED Commerce and will soon be integrating my second Shopify store to Catch via CED Commerce.

Mega Save Wholesale & Retail

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I have a great liking for this app. It eases a heavy burden for managing my inventory price from Shopify to Catch.com.au and it even helped in category mapping.

The features are very useful for anyone looking to have a detailed definition of products on Catch. Such an easy app to manage products on Catch from my store, It eases a heavy burden.

Excellent app, helped me integrate the entire channel in under a few minutes, great service. They are always available even via text or chat and fixed any problems that came up. Great team. Best customer service and a great team. This is one of the best apps, very easy to use. It saved a lot of time.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next