Catch Marketplace Integration

Sell on Catch.au, list your products and manage orders.

From $30/month. 10-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Kids Circle

Time spent using app About 1 month

I am using this app to upload my products onto catch.com, it is not super easy as there are many things that depend on catch and not CED app, however I am very happy with the service I get from CED every time I have questions or need support.

June 9, 2022

Thanks for reviewing the App and sharing your honest review about the Application. Our team will work with you to get you a better understanding of the marketplace and the Application. We are glad to be associated with you and look forward to a long-term business relationship with you.

Interior Secrets

Location Australia

Works fine and easy to configure your store to catch marketplace. I could not give 5star as we are not able the get data from metafields. It would be great if we can get data from metafield to at least on the app so we can used that in product description.

June 30, 2021

Thanks for reviewing the App and sharing your honest views regarding the App. The feature is not a part of the application but yes we work on custom features and add them to the Application as and when the need arises from any sellers. We will discuss your requirement in details and will surely assist you and provide you with a feasisble solution.

Urban Attitude

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app takes a while to understand but the customer service is excellent which assists greatly in navigating through the app.