Multichannel Importer

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Free plan available

ebikepwr

How it was all done for me
Effortless
Support techs are amazing very helpful and accommodating
Recommend to everyone

CookWithColor

WOW - HUGE HUGE HELP!!
Their team has went above and beyond for my webstore. They are very patient, awesome communication and even take the liberty to offer additional services within their program to help make my life easier.

Will deff be using them for future webstores!

Shower Drains Shop

Great APP . Great support ..really appreciate the help I got and I totally recommend this app for ebay import

Kitadake for travellers

I use this app 3 months ago. I reupload products when I want to sync prices and inventory, and It works ok.
I am satisfied also with communication with the support team, 'cause they have arranged the little problems that I had.
I am going to continue with them!

JR Colombian Emeralds

Jason was amazing! I asked a billion questions and he answered them all!
I got to upload everything feasibly and successfully. AMAZING APP AND SERVICE!!!!!!

M & M Jewellery

Great app with really helpful service. Purchased some credits and got step by step help to import thousands of products from my Amazon account. Totally worthwhile as saved me alot of time. Also has useful filter option to search for products. Would highly recommend as does exactly what it says on the tin!

Cyber Fleamarket

I got step by step help to import some products from my ebay store. The person was VERY patient and stayed connected until I finished. Even after i found the products had uploaded we still checked to make sure they were there. Very dedicated to making sure I succeeded and didnt leave me hanging. It was worth purchasing a few credits to make this update go flawlessly and saved me a ton of time.

OZR-SHOP

greate App and EXCELENT service,
pretty helpfull and the answer response is super fast.
I can only recommend it

Zilwer Sell

Great Support. Really fast, nice and helpful. Helped me deal with the program. Answered all my questions and concerns very well.

(Example: the German Letters Ä Ü Ö were not taken over correctly, after writing to the support it was fixed immediately)

Jen & Jute Candle Co.

I like how I can import my products in from my Etsy store, but I wish it were free (or cheaper) to sync the inventories between the two. Customer service is very knowledgeable, and I appreciate their efforts to helping me with the questions I had.