Multichannel Importer

Etsy Importer,eBay Importer Amazon Importer FBA, Bulk update

Free plan available

Lela's Design

Excellent service! Thank you so much for all the guidance to get the products imported and uploaded to my store.

Print on Demand Cases

Great app to being with and the super helpful customer support is incredible. Very responsive and helped solve all my issues quickly. Great value all around.

Coolie Junction

Worked very hard with me on some custom work as I wanted all variation images to be uploaded to Shopify from Amazon via the Importer. End result was exactly what I needed. Good response and communication. Great service.

LANIKAIBUY

I used the app to import eBay and Amazon listings on shopfiy.. worked like a charm.. got great technical support from Ankit, he is the best and also likes soccer as me
who went over and above to make sure the listing imports went smoothly...

TopBrandSellers.com

I was looking for an amp which will integrate multiple shops and this one does it in a big way. A life saver. The only thing I would say I didn't like was it's somewhat difficult to figure out at first. Once you do then it makes things much easier.

Cup Holder Hero

This app has allowed us to go live on Shopify in a matter of days instead of weeks or months. Everything is synced with Amazon and is running like clockwork. The customer service is outstanding!

realworldmartialarts.ie

Very helpful staff i am new to this and didn't know anything they have great patience. i would definitely recommend

AlwaysInTheMirror

The app is amazing and the customer service is top notch and will answer each question. This team is extremely kind and patient. I would recommend this app to anyone learning for the 1st time (its my POV at the moment)

White Rock Athletic Wear

Excellent with great customer service. Thank you for Multichannel for all your help getting htis store set-up and having techs who are of great help and instruction. I've talked to 3 different people on Shopify with various apps trying to find the correct avenues for my client's unique situation and Multichannel was the most transparent and your tech Deepti was they only one with the communication skills, knowledge, and know-how that made this truly instructional rather than confusing. THANK YOU, Deepti! I very much appreciate your expertise.

Shape Savages

Amazing can't wait to use this service. Just uploaded the first products and ready to sell them in new channels. I got super great customer service from Deepti! :) Thanks