Multichannel Importer

Multichannel Importer

Free plan available. 3-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 18, 2019

I just started using this app ~ and so far I am blown away by the amazing customer service! Someone has been by my side for hours on end, as I asked many questions, deleted all my old shopify inventory. It is very quick and easy to use. So much better than Estify. State of the art technology!! Very impressed!

Crystal Goddess 888
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 13, 2019

The app works great. It helped in importing all my products to Shopify in just a few clicks. It saved alot of time I would suggest everyone who want a hassel free import, should use this app.

Liquidation Cart
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: 8 months
June 11, 2019

I used their app to import my products from Amazon to Shopify using their Omni Importer app. The app was awesome, very few steps and all my products are on my store. I highly recommend their app to everyone for importing products from marketplaces to Shopify store.
No duplicate products will be created on Shopify ever.

Prime Decor LLC
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 6, 2019

I installed the app because I wanted to import my products from amazon and ebay. I received the best support from an angel named SWATI :-) Of course, all the others in the support team are great! Generally I have tested several apps and immediately noticed that only here the support is above average. Thank you for everything!

SVEDY-CLOTHING
Germany
Time spent using app: 9 months
Edited June 1, 2019

Good application as a whole! the customer service was very responsive I recommend. very good customer service

Natureluxy-shop
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
Edited May 23, 2019

This App is really awesome! I just linked my Etsy store and get all my products imported in a single click along with all my products variants, images, prices, inventories, etc .. later I make some changes on Etsy products and then import it again it gets changed on my Shopify store, customer service is too responsive, I get all the solution of my confusion promptly .... thank you for all your services.
I recommend this app to everyone who wants to import products on their Shopify store.

Forestwilla
China
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited May 15, 2019

The app was really helpful on setting up my website. The support group is also very helpful and always give fast respond! Thank you!

Johnwin
Time spent using app: 14 days
Edited May 3, 2019

Very good help, I save a lot of money with their app. Used this app to import my products from Amazon to Shopify and it is really helpful, Woww. I recommend this tool to any serious seller.

Videogamecanada
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited April 26, 2019

I used this app to import from eBay to Shopify, it’s easy to use. I had a minor issue to start with but customer support helped resolve it quickly.

VosVintageUK
Time spent using app: 20 days
April 23, 2019

I used this app to import eBay listings. It worked well. It could explain the multi-step process to get eBay listing to Shopify listings a little better; but no real complains here.

Round Rock Treasure