4.9

Merchants highly value this app for boosting customer engagement and sales, with some noting doubled conversions. Key features such as live visitor tracking, customer browsing history, and cart viewing are particularly praised. Merchants commend the app's automation, ease of use, and seamless integration. The customer service is recognized for its responsiveness. The app's affordability and free plan option are appreciated. Customization of the chat widget, Facebook Messenger integration, and insights into customer behavior are also highlighted. The app's mobile compatibility is beneficial for on-the-go responses.

April 10, 2019

I use this app to add a CHAT box to my website. Makes it look very professional and engaging so customers don't feel like they are just wondering in the wilderness! VERY happy with it! Thanks!

BriansFashions
22 days using the app
December 3, 2020

I was looking into numerous apps for engaging visitors via chat. This was by far the most comprehensive and easy to use - both for myself and the on-site visitors. I highly recommend it!

Alicia
Israel
December 20, 2015

I love Chatra!! Great app - customers are asking questions that they may not have taken the time to email. I feel I am helping my customers have an easy experience when they can ask about sizing or timeline for delivery. THANK YOU CHATRA!!

Luna Maternity Nursing
April 7, 2020

Everything working great so far! Was having problems with some other apps and Chatra solved them all.

Wise Line Tools
May 12, 2017

I can't imagine anything better! Chatra rocks!

Lonnie G.
Creamtone.com

Creamtone Vintage Design
January 8, 2021

great chat app, simple and to the point. So far love it...
its list of current users is accurate and very easy to set auto invite and manual as well

Primestyle.com
January 13, 2016

It is live on www.ethical-trading.com go and check it out. Useful app and serves its purpose well.

Ethical Trading
Malaysia
Edited October 22, 2020

Great app, helped me connect to my customers and guide them through the shopping process. Even made a sale conversion from this. Support was great too. Fixed an issue I had promptly.

Cuffz
Malaysia
20 days using the app
March 18, 2020

I've had ALOT of chat apps on my website over the past two years, but this one tops them all I absolutely love it!! It ticks all the boxes, and more!!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOLKS!! Download today

VapeBunkerUK
20 days using the app
July 30, 2016

LOVING HOW STABLE THE APP IS JUST A FEW MORE EXTRA SPECIFIC FEATURES WE ARE HOPING YOU RELEASE AND THEN YOU WILL BE UNBEATABLE!

Bananabed