4.9

Merchants highly value this app for boosting customer engagement and sales, with some noting doubled conversions. Key features such as live visitor tracking, customer browsing history, and cart viewing are particularly praised. Merchants commend the app's automation, ease of use, and seamless integration. The customer service is recognized for its responsiveness. The app's affordability and free plan option are appreciated. Customization of the chat widget, Facebook Messenger integration, and insights into customer behavior are also highlighted. The app's mobile compatibility is beneficial for on-the-go responses.

August 11, 2020

Very easy to set up and use, nice clean interface. Sometimes you just want a simple app and this does the trick. Good customer service if you have any questions. Can't fault it.

Brooke Gregson UK Ltd
6 days using the app
August 23, 2017

This App is awesome, I was looking for the perfect way to communicate with my costumers in real time and this was by far the best.

Chilabags
November 11, 2015

If I could give this more starts I would! I have tried several other "Chat" apps offered as Shopify addons and nothing comes close to this one for functionality, integrations, service, and price. Easy to set up and so many ways to customize including your own custom triggers that you can set or turn off like having the chat screen popup only on certain pages and only if the customer has been back to the site 2 times. Yes you can get THAT specific. I've only been using it for a week and I am convinced that I have gained a BUNCH of sales simply for being there to answer a question when my customer has one. It has a great phone app to accompany it that also works great. Unlike other chat services, you don't have to have the app up on your phone screen for it to work. It will work in the background and pop up a notification when a chat request comes in. Seriously, give this app a try and I PROMISE you won't go back to any of the others.

Colorado Duds
July 27, 2022

Nous utilisons CHATRA, et nous sommes content de savoir que le chat a beaucoup évalué, il rends les ventes plus faciles et fluides. Le support est au top , serviable et consciencieux, merci Chatra et bravo!

BIOGRINE PARIS
France
January 1, 2021

I used this App for my shop someverygood.com, it's very helpful to communicate with my customer,It is very powerful and easy to operate. Highly recommend this app to new user

someverygood
China
July 2, 2017

I am very happy with this app,very functional and user friendly

Rugs World
4 days using the app
November 24, 2016

Added the Chatra app to our store this week and I've gotta say so far this is my favorite chat app I've used and seen. It sits stylishly in the corner of the screen and I can chat with users on my site straight from the Chatra app on my phone.

Itestcash Myshopify Com
2 days using the app
June 28, 2018

We have tried many chatting apps, and definitely Chatra is the best one. The support team is very friendly and helpful.
It is smooth and also has a modern widget, and yet the pricing plan is very reasonable.
Simply, it is a necessary app for any online store owner.

Adae Dental Online Store
China
1 day using the app
August 5, 2020

AMAZING! I'm new to shopify so I didn't even know something like this could have existed. For now, I'm going to use the free version for a while, but as soon as I have enough sales and $ to spend on the paid version, I'm getting it. Thank you so much!

Not Enough Merch - Formula 1 Themed Apparel & Accessories for Everyone
India
About 23 hours using the app
Edited January 7, 2021

The app is amazing and so easy to setup and use! I am glad that I switched from Tidio to Chatra. My site is way faster and the app let's us manage every details of automated targeted chats and triggers. Great customer service also. Go for it!

Supernatural Mindset