Reviews (648)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and effective live chat feature. They value the ability to preview customer messages, view browsing history, and cart contents. The app's compatibility with mobile devices, automated responses, timed messages, and integration with platforms like Facebook Messenger are also praised. Merchants report increased customer engagement and traffic due to real-time visitor tracking and analytics. The app's ability to handle multiple chats, archive them, and edit comments post-posting are seen as beneficial. The proactive messaging feature is useful for engaging idle customers. The chat widget customization, affordability, and a free plan are other positives.

Edited April 27, 2020

This app is a lifesaver... fantastic way to respond to messages from different platforms all in one place

XCELERATOR CAR AUDIO
March 29, 2018

I love this chat app so far. Before, I was using one that required the customer to have a Facebook Messenger account, and be logged into it just to chat with me. I barely received chats because of that. After installing this one, I started getting chats almost immediately. I also have the app installed on my Android phone, and that means I never miss a chat. I'm able to easily set my "available" hours. Just a great app all around! Good job guys!

Smoky Mountain Beard Co
Edited April 23, 2020

As a free plan for a start-up, its been excellent - as the company grows I have no doubt we will continue using Chatra

Oliver Co. London
May 6, 2020

Nice application. Easy to use and customize. Complete in paid version. Still useful in the free one.

Wild Gaze
France
March 12, 2021

Great App! I tested many apps many chat apps for my store and this is the best I found in the app store! :-) Can totally recommend it.

TV Travel Bag
Germany
July 31, 2021

This is a great app and literally lead to more sales from the first day I installed it. Not all customers like a to ask questions, but for the ones who you - having this app can mean the difference between said customer ordering from you or your competition. Recommend.

Supercharged Accessories
June 16, 2020

Love this app! Works well... is easy and simple to use and offers a free plan! Would recommend to anyone looking for a chat option on their site.

LaBruna Skin Care
September 2, 2020

We've been using Chatra for possibly 2 years by now, maybe more. I am so, so, happy with Chatra. I love a company that is constantly trying to make their service better (without changing the price...you know those companies really care about the service and their customers). I find that with most of the apps I own, I'll ask customer service "can it do this? can it do that?"...usually, the answer, as you probably already know from experience is "no, but you can submit a request for it to be added". With Chatra, that hasn't happened yet... I say "can it do this? can it do that?" and they say "yup, here's how. And yes, just like this". Seems like they're asking the questions of themselves before their customers can think up the questions, so the solutions are ready when the customer asks.

To be honest, I hate spending more money on apps, but this one is a really good one. Thanks Chatra!

Project6NYKids
June 18, 2020

This App is GREAT! It really Exceeded our expectations. We tested it for 1 month now in 1 of our websites and will now be using it for the rest of our sites. It is extremely simple for collaborating between our staff and also really helpful with the information about the customer you are servicing. We have worked for 10 years with other chat apps and there is NO COMPARISON. 100% RECOMMENDED

VidareSalud
Mexico
April 21, 2020

Great app! It is very easy to use and set up and allows me to chat with my customers easily and quickly. Thanks!

Ofinie