4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and responsive support. Key features like live chat, automated responses, and timed messages are praised for enhancing customer engagement and boosting sales. Merchants value real-time access to customer typing, browsing history, and cart contents. The app's mobile compatibility and integration with platforms like Facebook Messenger are also favored. Customization options and user tracking add further value. Some find the free plan sufficient, while others appreciate the extra features of the paid plan. Unique features like assigning random "color names" to customers for easy tracking are well-received.

November 21, 2015

Perfect for keeping in contact with customers and tire kickers.

I've been using Chatra.io for the last few weeks and it has already had
an impact on my customer service and sales. From the well-designed iOS
app, to the online interface, and the creative customer-naming system,
to avoid treating anonymous customers like numbers, everything has been
first class.

I used another chat client previously, but did not like having to use my
IM client. The dedicated client here helps me filter out business IMs
from personal IMs and texts.

A few things that might be nice additions would be the ability to always
see the current page a customer is on. You can see this sometimes, but
not always. Another useful thing would be the ability to push a popover-
lightbox style offer based on a particular customer. For example, maybe
I see somebody in Libya (this just happened) and send an offer of
discounted shipping (the lightbox makes it look more like it "just happened" and less stalkerish than an IM. :))

These are minor quibbles. Chatra.io is an essential tool for using your
website to communicate with customers instead of hiding behind it.

Bluscenes 2
November 7, 2016

Chatra is a great app for Shopify that has improved our bottom line significantly by allowing us to be on call even when we're not at a computer. I love the feature that allows you to see what your visitor is typing to you before they hit send, allowing you to research your response before they even ask the question thereby providing faster service with better answers for your customers.

Premium Ejuice Samples Com
Edited May 20, 2021

Honestly, we have tried a lot of chat programs and we can say that Chatra has given us the most success. Customer service is also very quick!

Vapeinc
December 14, 2017

We love this app at Nutsack Foods. We were not sure if visitors would really use a chat program to ask about our nuts but apparently people have questions about Nutsacks. :) We love the live page & cart status, and all the additional metadata available for each visitor. And the mobile app makes it possible to be available pretty much 24/7, because who has time to sleep, right?

Wannawow Foods
April 13, 2020

All good, easy to install and use. multi information available. We are using the APP in mobile as well, it very helpful on communicate with clients fast and easy. Thanks.

BIANCO AUSTRALIA ABN: 32 620 099 907
November 24, 2015

Chatra provided an additional channel of communication which we were definitely missing. Our Customer Interaction has gone up drastically and it's having a positive impact on our conversion rates. So far we've loved Chatra and I don't see that changing with an Awesome Support team standing by to assist us at any time .

Trypakistan Com
December 13, 2017

Highly Recommended App. Work very well.

Codegearthemes
Nepal
April 13, 2020

Great app and customer service! Works exactly as promised and is customizable to display how, when and where you want it to. We tried a few chat apps and, for us, this was the best of the bunch!

Kase Custom
November 7, 2016

Great versions for free or paid - would highly recommend!

Daneson
September 27, 2018

This app is so easy to use and to set up! I love how I can manage my hours and have customized messages as to show customers when i'm live and when I'm offline.

Studio East6