Reviews (231)

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface and customizable chat widget that enhances real-time customer communication. They commend its stability, prompt notifications, and sleek inbox interface for managing multiple conversations. The app's mobile version, team collaboration feature, and customer exit notifications are also appreciated. Many have reported a positive impact on sales and praise the responsive support team. It's free to use, with premium features available for purchase.

March 11, 2024

Owner of the app messaged me more than actual customers. 5 missed chats and email transcripts from the owner. Do they not have anything else to do? Kept asking me to leave a review or my opinion. If I had one I would've left my opinion or review at my own accord. Uninstalled the app.

EMFURN
6 days using the app
Premio replied March 20, 2024

Thank you for providing your feedback. We value input from our users as it helps us continually improve our services. Our support team reached out to you to gather insights on your experience with Chatway. The email transcripts you received are part of Chatway's features designed to ensure you stay informed even when offline. While we understand that not all features may suit everyone's preferences, we believe this feature adds value by preventing missed messages from your website's visitors. However, we apologize if it has caused any inconvenience.

We kindly request you to reconsider your review, as we believe it's essential to focus on the app's functionalities and user experience. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us enhance Chatway and tailor it to better meet your needs.

If there's anything specific we can assist you with or if you have further suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We're here to help.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your thoughts with us.