ChinaDivision Fulfillment

ChinaDivision Fulfillment

by ChinaDivision

Fast and flexible shipping

Jennifer Vaniston

Part of the reason I chose to work with ChinaDivision was because of their Shopify plugin/app. It was easy to setup and I have had zero issues since my first order which has been amazing - hands-free sales!!

Minitura

Awesome app, I like how they integrate Shopify fulfillment with their own app, I don't even need to hire VR to do extra work now, would definitely recommend it!

nXt Bag

I like how China Division fulfils the orders from shopify automatically. I always receive great service from China Division. The app makes things easy. I have more time to do other things.

Kind (and) Gifted

so far so good. If you source from Aliexpress, this is a good alternative. will test more and come back to provide more in-depth review.

Today Is Art Day

I use ChinaDivision for storage and fulfillment of my Asian orders. They are always very responsive and fun to work with. I always feel like there is someone ready to help anytime I need something.

flintu.com

Great fulfilment partner in China. Smart, responsive and professional service. I've used them for over a year and am happy with the offering.

Barista Swag

The app works perfectly, never had any issues.

To make it clear: This app serves the customers of China Division, you should open an account with them and have your stock stored at their warehouse!

The service is impeccable and the cost is very fair. I've been using China Division to ship worldwide for almost two years and I'm extremely happy.

My personal agent is Phoebe, her English is good and she is the nicest person!

Itsdri Sweatproof Apparel

We have been using ChinaDivision for fulfillment for about 6 months now - the overall experience has been pretty good so far. They take away the headache of managing the fulfillment of the orders and we can focus on marketing and customer service.

The staff is super helpful (especially Carol) and works with us to resolve any issues.

Floaterpaddle

Great job ChinaDivision. You make my work a lot easier. You guys are very responsive to what our needs are. Would recommend you highly.

Powapod

App is excellent! So easy to use and works perfectly with Shopify. Services and customer service is amazing. Would highly recommend!

Previous 1