Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

by Cloverly

Add sustainable shipping options for your cart.

United By Blue

We launched with Cloverly a few months ago, and it's been a smooth-sailing process since. Customers seem to really appreciate the option to offset their shipment at checkout and the onboarding process was a breeze. The Cloverly Team is super supportive for questions and advice, and are always willing to jump in and discuss new ideas and tweaks. Overall, we're very happy with the partnership so far and can't wait to see it grow.

Chillhop Music

Great customer service! Highly recommended. Lydia was extremely helpful and time-efficient, don't hesitate to give it a try.

Mountain Hollow Crystals

I love being able to offer my customers a additional way to know they’re helping the planet. Our shop focuses on eco-friendly packaging and this is a bonus! I’ve also requested configuration assistance when I originally installed the app, then again after updating my theme. The help I received was prompt and courteous. It’s definitely worth it.

Hive Brands

Cloverly has been with us (Hive Brands) since the beginning, and we've been so impressed with them as partners. The team is wonderful and super open to brainstorming around what we currently need and anticipate in the future- it's been such a great journey to grow with them this past year! The Cloverly functionality seamlessly integrates into our platform, and customers love the personalized offset report access with each purchase. As the guy who leads sustainability for our company, I love the back-end sustainability reporting. I also appreciated how Cloverly has worked with us to tailor a personalized portfolio of offset projects that makes sense for our company's mission and goals. Highly recommend this app!

hmprint

Love giving my shoppers the option of carbon-neutral shipping! Easy integration & a helpful team that assists in getting your shop set up.

Knickey

Cloverly offers a super easy integration process, and is very customizable with your brand theme and store. Customer service has been great whenever we need to troubleshoot issues. So far we have been very pleased with our partnership!

Cheep Cheep Bird Seed

Amazing customer service when I couldn't set it up and a beautiful interface - cant recommend enough!

Dakine

Cloverly helps drive our sustainability efforts. Our customers enjoy being able to off set their carbon footprint for shipments. The team is eager to help and answers our questions!!

Seek Discomfort

Launched with Cloverly this year and love how easy it is to offset all of our carbon emissions for our e-commerce shipments. Highly recommend this app!

Principle Beauty

Love this app and the people behind it. First, it helps me show our customers how serious we are about sustainability from end-to-end. Easy to install too. I appreciated that I was easily able to customize the design to match my brand with simple HTML tweaks. And I had the choice of paying the carbon offset for my customers (I did this) or having customers opt to do it. There was an issue after install with another app causing cart conflicts with cloverly's slug. Here's where Cloverly's team stepped in and corrected everything immediately. Communication was super nice and professional — We even did mutual shout-outs on social media. These people are genuine and are doing great work.