Carbon‑Neutral Shipping

Developer
Cloverly
4.3
Edited April 23, 2021

A great option for stores to stay connected to carbon offset partners and mindful of their footprint. Working with the Cloverly team has been incredible! The app is easy to set up and activate and is a great way especially for smaller stores to be connected to carbon offset partners. We have had some technical issues specific to our store a few times, but support has always been able to assist in a timely manner.

Davines
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
April 22, 2021

My experience with Cloverly has been great! My customers get to choose to add carbon neutral shipping for a small fee (super affordable) and the click-through Cloverly offers to show how that is actually happening is great. Setting up was a bit complicated, I have some familiarity with code and basic edits but I was out of my league with this. I emailed support and they quickly added it to my theme and were very great to work with throughout. I just updated my theme and had them go in and help me again so it all works exactly how I want. I recommended to another Shopify business as well.

Directive
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 22, 2021

The Cloverly team was amazingly helpful in getting us up running in small window of time, even troubleshooting some issues at the last minute. And I love the launch assets they provided to help us market this new feature to our customers via social, email, and our site. Highly recommend this service, as it seems like a no-brainer for customers!

SoulKu
Time spent using app: 9 days
April 20, 2021

I just love Cloverly!!! They were so helpful to get us set up in a snap. Used our custom colors and made any changes I requested on the fly. Best customer service and amazing product. I'm so excited to now be offering Carbon Neutral Shipping to our customers.

dome BEAUTY
Time spent using app: 6 days
April 20, 2021

The Cloverly team is fantastic to work with. Their knowledge in implementing and executing the app is top notch and made the onboarding process a breeze. Not to mention....what a strong solution that is sorely needed in the marketplace.

Los Angeles Apparel