4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless syncing between Shopify and Clover, praising its user-friendly interface and efficient performance. The automatic SKU generation is a notable feature. The app's customer support is highly commended for their promptness and clear communication, with the live chat feature being particularly useful for quick troubleshooting. It's recommended for its time-saving capabilities and excellent customer service.

April 1, 2024

I recently encountered a product sync issue, and I was contacted by Omar with Tech Support asking if there was anything I needed assisted with today. Let me tell you, his service was exceptional! From the moment I connected with him, I felt like I was in capable hands.

Prompt and Efficient: Omaar's response time was impressive. He addressed my issue quickly, ensuring that I didn't waste any time waiting for a resolution.

Clear Communication: As a support representative he patiently listened to my problem and communicated clearly with me. He explained the steps to resolve the sync issue in a way that even I could understand.

Effective Solution: Omar didn't just provide generic advice- he actually stepped in with guidance to my specific situation. The process was completely handled by Omar. I didn't have to do anything but ask for help. Omar stepped up and fixed the sync and sku issue my inventory had.

Friendly and Professional: Sometimes tech support interactions can feel almost robotic, but not with Omar. He was friendly, professional, and genuinely seemed invested in helping me succeed.

In summary, if I have any further issues I will absolutely be reaching out to Omar via his email he gave me. His support exceeded my expectations. If you're facing any technical challenges, I highly recommend just reaching out!

Quacky Quilter Haberdashery
8 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Omar do a great job. He help me with the sync process of the products. Also explain me how to use the app.

I like the inventory sync with clover, because it help me to mantain the real amount I have of products.

Montalvan Dermatology
11 months using the app
February 8, 2024

I was having trouble getting my inventory to sync with my clover and my Shopify store, Omar was more then willing to help me get his taking care of and was extremely professional and helpful 10/10 recommendation

Redeeming Grace
7 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Everytime I chat with them, they are super helpful and get my issue fixed right away. Makes it very easy and much appreciated. Joseph is very helpful.

Styles and Shades
5 months using the app
February 13, 2024

Joseph was such big help while we was trying to update our plan. Definitely would recommend.

Prm Sneaker Lab
27 days using the app
January 14, 2024

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS APP AS WELL AS THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT AGENT NORMIE, SHE JUMPED IN AND LITERALLY SAVED THE DAY AND GAVE ME A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO USE AND SYNC THE APP. I HADNT BEEN TOLD INFORMATION BY THE COMPANY I HAD HIRED. BUT SHE WAS INFORMATIVE. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND GIVING ME BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO USE THIS PRODUCT.

Double Bar S Western wear
2 months using the app
March 1, 2024

Joseph was very helpful getting our products synced

Locker Room CLT
6 months using the app
February 24, 2024

Normie, you're awesome! Thanks for syncing our products!

Flex Nutrition
Almost 2 years using the app
January 15, 2024

QuickSync is amazing, I’ve been trying to find an app that will sync with my store and Shopify for over 1 year and recently switched my store to Clover POS, and QuickSync was great , I dealt with Omar and Angelica and both were great to work with.
Omar synced all my products and linked my Shopify in a few steps thru a zoom meeting.
My Clover now has all my inventory and products and should be amazing now that the 2 applications sync into 1 inventory base.
I have not used it yet but very confident it will work smoothly, they were very reassuring and definitely have knowledge with Shopify and Clover.
Thanks QuickSync

Eiluj Beauty
17 days using the app
January 19, 2024

So far I have been very pleased with QuickSync for Clover. Joseph was able to help me through the process. Their response time is very fast.

ENUBEE