Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless inventory and product syncing between platforms. They praise its user-friendly interface, continuous improvements, and automatic SKU generation. The app is known for its reliable performance, clear communication, and effective problem-solving. The customer service is exceptional, with 24/7 availability and a live chat feature. The support team is frequently commended for their professionalism and dedication.

May 3, 2024

I can't say enough good things about the service I received. From start to finish, every interaction was top-notch. jayson went above and beyond to ensure my needs were not only met but exceeded. If you're looking for a service that goes the extra mile, look no further. I highly recommend them to anyone seeking quality and professionalism. Thank you for a truly outstanding experience!

Sanaria Beauty
1 day using the app
Edited May 14, 2024

Clover LIVE Support is amazing! Thea was nice and patient with resolving our problems with the product synching, and have efficiently helped us resolve the issue. Thank you for the help!

PokéChest
March 6, 2024

Great support! They helped me figure everything out quickly and clearly!

Good Food
March 27, 2024

Excellent customer service...always available and willing to help!

Swanky Steer
March 26, 2024

Joseph was such a help! He made my migration and setup super easy.

Weems Gallery and Framing
23 days using the app
February 13, 2024

Joseph was such big help while we was trying to update our plan. Definitely would recommend.

Prm Sneaker Lab
27 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Joseph was very helpful getting our products synced

Locker Room CLT
6 months using the app
February 2, 2024

Everytime I chat with them, they are super helpful and get my issue fixed right away. Makes it very easy and much appreciated. Joseph is very helpful.

Styles and Shades
5 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Useful app quick customer service

Dunya Al-Oud
8 months using the app
February 24, 2024

Normie, you're awesome! Thanks for syncing our products!

Flex Nutrition