Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless inventory and product syncing between platforms. They praise its user-friendly interface, continuous improvements, and automatic SKU generation. The app is known for its reliable performance, clear communication, and effective problem-solving. The customer service is exceptional, with 24/7 availability and a live chat feature. The support team is frequently commended for their professionalism and dedication.

May 13, 2024

Joseph Morris was very helpful patient and knowledgeable in the field I will recommend his service at all times

Gems Ensumbles
7 days using the app
May 13, 2024

Omar is great!!

The Green Hanger
Almost 2 years using the app
March 30, 2024

While it is still early days for me as an initial user, there is a friendly user interface and plenty of integration options, including Clover. I was impressed with Joseph Morris' customer service. He understood my complicated situation and offered me great options for a solution. This app is definitely worth a try and thumbs up to Joseph!!

Daily Mind UK
April 22, 2024

First day setting up and had great customer service from Joseph.

CrosstownJulieBrownReMarket
Over 1 year using the app
April 20, 2024

I recently encountered a product sync issue, and I was contacted by Joseph with Tech Support asking if there was anything I needed assisted with today. Let me tell you, his service was exceptional! From the moment I connected with him, I felt like I was in capable hands.

Xtravaganz Boutique
9 months using the app
April 5, 2024

Omar do a great job. He help me with the sync process of the products. Also explain me how to use the app.

I like the inventory sync with clover, because it help me to mantain the real amount I have of products.

Montalvan Dermatology
11 months using the app
April 1, 2024

I recently encountered a product sync issue, and I was contacted by Omar with Tech Support asking if there was anything I needed assisted with today. Let me tell you, his service was exceptional! From the moment I connected with him, I felt like I was in capable hands.

Prompt and Efficient: Omaar's response time was impressive. He addressed my issue quickly, ensuring that I didn't waste any time waiting for a resolution.

Clear Communication: As a support representative he patiently listened to my problem and communicated clearly with me. He explained the steps to resolve the sync issue in a way that even I could understand.

Effective Solution: Omar didn't just provide generic advice- he actually stepped in with guidance to my specific situation. The process was completely handled by Omar. I didn't have to do anything but ask for help. Omar stepped up and fixed the sync and sku issue my inventory had.

Friendly and Professional: Sometimes tech support interactions can feel almost robotic, but not with Omar. He was friendly, professional, and genuinely seemed invested in helping me succeed.

In summary, if I have any further issues I will absolutely be reaching out to Omar via his email he gave me. His support exceeded my expectations. If you're facing any technical challenges, I highly recommend just reaching out!

Quacky Quilter Haberdashery
8 months using the app
February 24, 2024

Normie, you're awesome! Thanks for syncing our products!

Flex Nutrition
Almost 2 years using the app
May 2, 2024

Finally, something that is ACTUALLY easy! Quicksync is a no-brainer. It's worth every penny!

The Rye Country Store
2 months using the app
March 6, 2024

Useful app quick customer service

Dunya Al-Oud