Reviews (195)

Merchants highly recommend this app for its seamless inventory and product syncing between platforms. They praise its user-friendly interface, continuous improvements, and automatic SKU generation. The app is known for its reliable performance, clear communication, and effective problem-solving. The customer service is exceptional, with 24/7 availability and a live chat feature. The support team is frequently commended for their professionalism and dedication.

April 19, 2023

Thank you very helpful for my business and will help me provide better service for my customers thank you

Atelier Evia
1 day using the app
R. I. T. N. S. replied April 22, 2023

Thank you for the glowing 5-star review! We are grateful for your kind words and are pleased to know that our product/service has exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for choosing us! -- Thea 😊

August 9, 2022

The customer service was spectacular. I was having so much confusion working with linking Shopify and clover and finally felt like I was getting somewhere

Le Soleil Boutique
About 23 hours using the app
June 14, 2023

very easy and great assistance from the person who helped me , thank you joseph, much appreciated and would highly recommend

Everything J&J
About 22 hours using the app
R. I. T. N. S. replied June 15, 2023

Thank you so much for your kind words and for our beautiful conversation. Whenever you need assistance, please don't hesitate and reach out to us anytime of day.😊

July 28, 2022

This app made it very easy to sync POS and online store, they are very fast to answer any questions or concerns you may have. It also has a service to generate a SKU number if any product does not have one, making it simple to print out new labels! The consultant Thea was especially helpful with getting all of the products on our site matched together. She also answered every question I had in a timely and polite manner.

Shmic & Boo's Treasures
About 18 hours using the app
December 11, 2022

Chat was very quick to reply and help. The processes are very vague, and wasn't sure where what was being synched where, but they helped me

Overspraysupply
5 days using the app
June 9, 2023

Agent was amazing!! 10/10 keep going with this service & you guys will get far

High Stakes Atl
About 2 hours using the app
R. I. T. N. S. replied June 14, 2023

Thank you so much for these kind words. Wishing you all the success in your business.

March 1, 2023

I had a great experience with my customer service agent! She helped me fix everything I needed to. I was very impressed.

Shop The Paisley Peacock
About 2 hours using the app
R. I. T. N. S. replied March 6, 2023

Hello!! Thank you so much for this wonderful review! Thank you for making my day. It was a pleasure assisting you and I'm glad we were able to resolve your issue. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. We'll be more than happy to assist you anytime! Stay safe.
- Thea :)

October 19, 2022

The application does not work, I messed up all my inventory in clover as in shopify and I have to do everything again because they are not responsible

Pekiboo Kids Fashion
1 day using the app
June 5, 2023

Joseph is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freak Factory Tattoo Supply
About 1 hour using the app
R. I. T. N. S. replied June 6, 2023

Thank you so much for this glowing feedback, it's so appreciated. Please le me know whenever you need any help.🤗

February 9, 2023

very helpful and friendly glad there was someone to quickly help get an issue resolved. Very friendly

SHOPWINESHOP.COM
38 minutes using the app
R. I. T. N. S. replied February 12, 2023

Hello! Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and it has been a pleasure assisting you. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us anytime. Have a great weekend ahead!