Clyde | Warranty Platform

Clyde | Warranty Platform

by Clyde

Offer product protection, drive passive revenue.

KD USA Enterprises

Clyde tech support answered my questions and made adjustments to my product page. Highly recommend..

Gsistore

Great customer support. App basically runs itself without any work on our part. Still waiting for the first service contract to come thru but overall a nice app to have.

Distortion Brothers Guitar Shop

I am very impressed with the app, the service, and the people behind Clyde. It is easy to implement, the margins are attractive, and the purchase protection is top-notch. I have already referred a business partner and wouldn't hesitate doing so again.

T A Y Online Store

I started to use this app recently, so far no issues the support is great and very helpful prompt answers and solutions. thank you

Broome And Greene

This app is the best! Easy to integrate, white label and deploy on your store. Competitive pricing on warranty options seamlessly integrates into your check out process and an application that is essential for what we sell!

Detroit Bikes

Clyde are excellent to work with. Very responsive to everything.

Oceanside Photo Telescope

Clyde is incredible to work with and very easy to use. I have worked with many companies and I wish we could have had warranties this easy with all of them. Set up was a breeze, They did not take long at all and they made it very simple for my store to get up and running. Their tool allows you customize how the customer sees the warranty with your own logo and lets you choose your own margins. That was especially important for me because I now give incentives to my employees for selling warranties. This has increased sales big time for my store and it gives our customers the confidence in buying from our store. I would recommend any and every online store to use this tool.