Clyde | Warranty Platform

Clyde | Warranty Platform

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (3.9)
Developer
3.9
July 21, 2022

I think Clyde has one of the most promising warranty management plug-in. However, at the moment I am frustrated with the apps because of these reasons in order of sequence:- 1. (Poor customer service) The support team is not responsive at all. I sent 5 emails at 3 different times and none of them were replied unless when I change my password which usually done by a bot. 2. Clyde is only available for US customers 3. After setting up payment process through micro-deposit, I was expecting the warranty to show up in my product page but it isn't and still pending until today. The only reason I wrote this review is due to #1 and I hope they will reply to my email as soon as possible so I can revise my review. I hope somebody from their team will take quick action and reach me out as fast as possible. Otherwise, I wouldn't recommend this apps if the customer service is so poor.

lilimolly
Time spent using app: 11 days
Clyde replied July 26, 2022

Thank you for your feedback and sorry to hear that things are not going as you expected — that doesn't sound like us! Based on a quick review of your account history, it looks like our support team has been in touch with you after you installed our app and you're progressing through your onboarding experience. At this time, we are able to offer plans to your customers based in the US and Canada, but we'll be sure to be in touch once we are able to expand into other regions! Should any stones be left unturned at this time please reach out to us at support@joinclyde.com and a member of the team will get back to you within 2 hours.

June 13, 2022

I've been requesting help for over a year, at least 3 or 4 times, and can never get a reply. I just need someone from customer service to email me and help me get things configured correctly.

Electric Zip
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Clyde replied June 27, 2022

We want to reassure you that we are committed to meeting your expectations and solving your challenges, and we apologize for your poor experience.

We attempted to reach you on June 23 but have not yet received a response.

Please provide us with the best number at which to reach out by emailing support@joinclyde.com, and we are happy to schedule a call.

Sincerely,
Team Clyde

March 14, 2022

I like this app, support was fast and phenomenal and they helped integrating this app in a timely manner. I love the variety of modification options they offer about how it will be shown on my website.

Pickhud
Time spent using app: 11 months
Clyde replied March 18, 2022

Thanks, Pickhud! It's been a pleasure working with you so far. We're very glad to hear that you had a great onboarding experience.

Edited January 25, 2022

***Update review - thank you for working things out. Highly recommended app for protection plan - good user-friendly interface.

Eagle Eyes Optics
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Clyde replied January 24, 2022

Hi Eagle Eyes, Our sincere apologies for the delay. The person you were working with is no longer with Clyde, and we are sorry to hear that his auto-email didn't work. I see that you reached out to our Merchant Support team and they were able to help you out right away, and then you had a call with Mia to discuss roadmaps. As we've expanded our support team, the best way to get in touch with us is support@joinclyde.com — we've got a quick turnaround with an SLA of 4 business hours!

June 10, 2021

As a company, we had been looking into an extended warranty platform for quite some time and hadn't been able to track down the correct fit for us. Clyde turned out to be the answer to everything we were looking for. Not only is Clyde one of the simplest integrations to our Shopify app that we've experienced, but it is easy to use. Any company looking to add extended and accidental damage warranties to their products should consider Clyde.

Brydge
Time spent using app: 10 months
Clyde replied July 16, 2021

Thanks, Brydge team! It's been a pleasure working with you so far. We're very glad to hear that you had a great onboarding experience.

June 1, 2021

We have been using Clyde for a few months and my guests love that they can protect their purchases. In a business that has uncertainties, Clyde gives my guests the security they ant.

Joli Amours
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Clyde replied July 16, 2021

Thanks, Joli Amours! We're thrilled to hear that Clyde is contributing to a stellar customer experience.

March 24, 2021

We've been using Clyde for over a year now and it's such an improvement over our previous protection plan solution. I'd recommned Clyde as a easy way to added protection plan up-sells in your site. The dashbaord is clean and support is prompt.

VAIO
Time spent using app: 10 months
Clyde replied April 14, 2021

Thanks so much, VAIO. It's been great partnering with you, and we're always looking to make the protection program experience better and better.

March 21, 2021

This app is amazing, I have never downloaded an app that has integrated so quick and easy to my shopify store. The support is amazing and the Clyde team goes above and beyond to help :)

Lifestyle Vivid
Time spent using app: 4 months
Clyde replied April 14, 2021

We love to hear this, Lifestyle Vivid! We're looking forward to continuing this awesome partnership.

March 18, 2021

Clyde is super easy and setup was fast/simple! It enables us to offer our customers even more product coverage (without doing any leg work on our end!). Our customers love the platform too. Highly recommend!

windmillair
Time spent using app: 8 months
Clyde replied April 14, 2021

Thank you so much, Team Windmill. We're thrilled to hear that both you and your customers are loving Clyde.

March 16, 2021

We've been using Clyde for almost 2 years - started post purchase only, then added to site on our PDPs and in cart - really evolving the customer experience. The support team is excellent and really helped us track & evolve our pricing and offerings - super quick to respond too. A+

AutoBrush®
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Clyde replied April 14, 2021

Always a pleasure working with you, AutoBrush team! We’re looking forward to many more successful years to come.