Clyde | Warranty Platform

Clyde | Warranty Platform

by Clyde

Offer product protection, drive passive revenue.

Carbon Fiber 365

They don't provide a UI to directly download invoices for bookkeeping.
my emails for invoices ended up ignored without answers.
I ended up removing the app since I can't continue with this low-quality support.

October 28, 2019

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback. We will be looking to add a UI for directly downloading invoices. Currently, we provide bi-weekly invoice emails that include a .csv of your transactions. Someone from our team has reached out to the email you had on file to help. Sorry for the less than stellar support.

GravityDock

I really wanted to offer extended warranty for my products. Unfortunately, it was not a match made in heaven. Given my lower price point for the niche and focusing only on mobile audience market, as soon as I launched, my conversion dropped completely and upon deleting the product, the sales picked up again. YMMV. Personally, I always purchase these warranties and benefited from it. But my target audience see otherwise.

Curios And More

Super easy to install & implement! The support is wonderful and it is a great addition to our store.

Q-See

Great Product ! Help us increase our AOV and Super easy to install on your shopify store. Support was support helpful as well

BigGameBowhunter

Awesome product, really easy to integrate and builds trusts with my customers. Super easy to use and looks great.
Highly recommend!

Photo Savings

very good and clean, hope they serve the customers as well they served me.

would def recommend having this option on the website

Soul Ceramics

Top-notch customer service & product! The Clyde team worked closely with us to answer a variety of edge-case questions and get things setup. I've already recommended them to friends, and would be happy to do so in the future!

My Fitness Direct

Honestly, I am thoroughly impressed by Clyde. My products were approved in minutes. The app is very easy to use, looks fantastic, and their customer support is outstanding. The CEO himself called me to see how it was going! Just wow.

fluidfreeride.com

Great offering overall. Enables shop owners to offer third party warranties right in their shop. The warranties are automatically matched to the products on the back end. It shows up as a little button underneath the add to cart button and customers can add an extended warranty contract to their cart.
Shop owners an set higher pricing for the contracts to make a little margin and/or cover for payment fees.
The team is super responsive and always helps within 24h in case of questions or concerns.
Highly recommended for anyone selling higher value goods and wanting to offer extended warranties just like amazon does.

RestaurantStock.com

We are really happy to work with Clyde. The setup was easy. the support is great. the people are nice. Most importantly, we are very happy to offer extended warranties to our valued customers!

Previous 1