COD Order Confirmation

COD Order Confirmation

by Softpulse Infotech

For India | Save delivery cost by avoiding fraud or fake order

BlackTree

I use this app it is very helpful for my business ..I recommend to all of you, If you are selling on COD mode then, please add the app on your admin panel.

True Door

Good app. Working like a charm. Must have app for all those who accept COD.
This will help in verifying the all COD orders.

MOTIVATORS SQUAD

amazing service and pageges made.i have done cash on deliver and cll confrmation frm ur store its relly v.thankyou so much

Evogirl India

This is the most simple app and amazing experience. It is smooth and saves so much of our operations teams time. I would say it is a must-have app in India since we get almost 95% of orders that are COD orders.

dazzelz

best app that confirm the orders correctly and this app really helpful For start up sellers thankyou

MartCrop

Good till now but do not know how I will make payment.

However, It would be better if we have repeat calling or message feature so if a order is not confirmed or rejected in first call or message then it will automatically send another call and messages.

January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
- You will get billed for usage based charges along with Shopify's monthly billing/invoice. You need to make payment to that invoice only. There is no separate payment you need to pay.
- We are looking forward to add new feature to set delay and re-call time for pending orders.

Cashify Store

Several issues with this app:
1. When a customer gets a confirmation call from this app, TrueCaller shows the number as OceanBlackLifeStyle. Very detrimental to Brand image!
2. There is no option of customizing the message being played to customer. It doesnot contain any information about the shopify store or brand. All it says is, "This is order confirmation call. To confirm press 1, to decline press 2"

Kanhaonlinestore

good Quality Production advertiseing Kanha Industry Its A Fashion Manufacturing Clothes & Marketing .

Shop now

Packman Packaging is one of India’s largest manufacturers of corrugated boxes, corrugated rolls, bubble rolls, bubble pouches, courier bags, POD jackets, duct tapes, e-commerce shipping bags and more.

Peluche.in

We just installed the app today, this is what I have found after testing the app as a customer

Confirmation IVR should Take Store Name
Confirmation IVR should keep repeating at least for 3-4 times. As the for first time 8 out of 10 times customer will not be able to understand what is happening

Because of these two missing features, I am taking away 2 stars. I will use it for a week before we take a final call to use this app or Not.

Please let me know if you could add these two features.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Among these 2 features, We are providing 1st one - with which you can ask us to change IVR message and also we can set mp3 or wav audio file if you can provide any.

and for 2nd - IVR can be longer and it can charge you extra for longer calls. That is why we are not providing this feature at the moment.

You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue. We are happy to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5