COD Order Confirmation

COD Order Confirmation | Reviews

by Softpulse Infotech

For India | Verify COD Orders by IVR Call, SMS or OTP

KitsGuru

Got good support from the team. I suggest adding more features catering to Indian customers to make this app superhit

alpanagujralhome

Using this app. great product. great support. just what i needed for those unsecured COD orders. Saves a lot of time and effort calling customers manually

Goa Mafia

gfffffffffffffffffffffffffffbbcvfdjnjskjdfkgvjdgdmffgkjgdflkmgxdojkgdxl;gjopkgxdfp['oghjgkdolgdf[gjkegolktgikkdolgjgojdxgjdxpg

He&She

Do I need to do the template registration in the DLT platform and send you template id and entity ID. I have not made any changes in SMS Settings but made changes on Voice Call Template inserted Store Name only.

aaranyam.com

My clients turned down due to this app.
I've lost so many orders because of the Non-confirmation of COD orders. It is so tough to bring clients to your website, because of poor apps, all efforts go waste

December 16, 2020

Sir,

There is some misunderstanding that our app affects COD orders. Our app is not performing before client comes to your store and complete the orders. It will make call and SMS only after customer has placed a COD order on your store.

And there can be any case, where customer is picking up the call and entering valid input, not picking up the call OR entering wrong input. Anything is possible as customer's end. We can not handle that part.
Please write us back on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can do further conversation and get doubts clear.

Fuego Aves

Add COD price adding option.
I am unistalling this app, how to pay your used bills, explain it?
Hope you have a good dAY

October 9, 2020

Thank you for your review. 😊
COD pricing can be added using Shopify's "Advanced Cash on Delivery" app available on Shopify app store.
As we can not edit Shopify's checkout system from our end with Shopify's normal plan.

TinyTrends

Brilliant concept for India, where some mischief give wrong phone number or a number not working. This way we get to verify the customers phone number and makes him to confirm the order there by saving so much in the logistics and packing efforts that would otherwise have gone in vain.

SWASTHYAKART

horrible app. sending blank cals to cxs with no msgs and just billing us. Even we paused the app and its still sending calls trying to inflate bills

September 14, 2020

Sorry for the inconvenience. There might be some misunderstanding or configuration issue. It is not calling without any message or not even call the customer if app is enabled from application admin.
Let us resolve it for you. Please write us at support@shopiapps.in , so that we can get it working for your store.

GIRISA

App is good , support team is excellent after raising my issue on app they resolved it in few hours.
its good to go.

September 9, 2020

Thanks for letting us know.
As we discussed on email, you already installed our application and it is working fine now. 😊

kenadams.store

I found this app very useful ! It's easy and smooth and let you know how you want to deal with COD orders. Avoids fake/fishy orders. Must app for those who are providing Cash On Delivery services.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8