COD Order Confirmation

COD Order Confirmation

by Softpulse Infotech

For India | Save delivery cost by avoiding fraud or fake order

Shop now

Packman Packaging is one of India’s largest manufacturers of corrugated boxes, corrugated rolls, bubble rolls, bubble pouches, courier bags, POD jackets, duct tapes, e-commerce shipping bags and more.

Peluche.in

We just installed the app today, this is what I have found after testing the app as a customer

Confirmation IVR should Take Store Name
Confirmation IVR should keep repeating at least for 3-4 times. As the for first time 8 out of 10 times customer will not be able to understand what is happening

Because of these two missing features, I am taking away 2 stars. I will use it for a week before we take a final call to use this app or Not.

Please let me know if you could add these two features.

December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Among these 2 features, We are providing 1st one - with which you can ask us to change IVR message and also we can set mp3 or wav audio file if you can provide any.

and for 2nd - IVR can be longer and it can charge you extra for longer calls. That is why we are not providing this feature at the moment.

You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue. We are happy to help you.

Tunisia Shoexpress

Great app
Hope it will work not only for Indian customers.

December 2, 2019

Yes. It is working fine. Please make sure it is for Indian Customer's only. You can use our other app Global SMS Notifier for International Use and various types of SMS notifications.
Also you can write us on support@shopiapps.in for further inquiry.
Thanks.

Nayaab Collection

It works great. Very helpful for Indian market. I think we need to upgrade to paid plans.

TOI & MOI

Good App, it will be great if we can use for all country and can translate SMS in other languages (French, spanish etc..)

Pratibha Art

Good to have for reducing your unwanted shipping cost. In India, it is a must-have app. Best of luck

SHOPPERHELP

fake order judgement fulfillment is defined as the steps involved in receiving COD Order Confirmation By enjoy using good this app

mr.shoes india

Not getting call on my contact
Also not getting test call

I have try more then 10 time

No one time i have get test call

Stuncart

It is a hassle to deal with fake COD orders, though this application helped to overcome this issue by somewhat. Although they should give an option to tell the store name on IVR Call.

GottaGo.in

This has automated COD order confirmations and made the process seamless. It has a simple setup and reasonable pricing. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4