COD Order Confirmation

COD Order Confirmation

by Softpulse Infotech

For India | Save delivery cost by avoiding fraud or fake order

Tejimola

Excellent and Good Service provider..we can use it for order confirmation to the customer

easyshopie4

Best COD verification app available right now ....Very Easy to use & very good app....Thank You...

GuessWhatsNew

works good, very useful, you can get sure that the customer who has places COD order has given his correct contact number.

Fabdeals

Just Install the easy to install and configure, hoping for the best outcome from the app. I recommend this app for COD orders

usefulthings.in

Your Service is awesome. But if you can add abandoned sms that will superb to us, We can go with your app for a long time

Plair°

Prompt Support, If any issue arises contact them and they should solve it for you. Definitely Recommend the App.

Norm Naturals

Good app. Confirms the order. The only improvement I would seek is if there can b a system wherein we can introduce our store's name so that the customer knows from where the call is coming.

BellaEstas

It's a very good app and useful for cod confirmation. The staff is very helpful while solving my query. Recommended for the new store owners.

megagenuinestore

gud app and best to easy use this app ..and help to cod conformation...so I use this app..best experience

SMART CRAPTON