COD Order Confirmation

COD Order Confirmation

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.2)
4.2
Edited May 12, 2020

I use this app it is very helpful for my business ..I recommend to all of you, If you are selling on COD mode then, please add the app on your admin panel.

BlackTree
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 8, 2020

Good app. Working like a charm. Must have app for all those who accept COD.
This will help in verifying the all COD orders.

True Door
Edited March 23, 2020

amazing service and pageges made.i have done cash on deliver and cll confrmation frm ur store its relly v.thankyou so much

MOTIVATORS SQUAD
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited February 11, 2020

This is the most simple app and amazing experience. It is smooth and saves so much of our operations teams time. I would say it is a must-have app in India since we get almost 95% of orders that are COD orders.

Evogirl India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 3, 2020

best app that confirm the orders correctly and this app really helpful For start up sellers thankyou

dazzelz
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
January 27, 2020

Good till now but do not know how I will make payment.

However, It would be better if we have repeat calling or message feature so if a order is not confirmed or rejected in first call or message then it will automatically send another call and messages.

MartCrop
Softpulse Infotech replied January 28, 2020

Thank you for your review.
- You will get billed for usage based charges along with Shopify's monthly billing/invoice. You need to make payment to that invoice only. There is no separate payment you need to pay.
- We are looking forward to add new feature to set delay and re-call time for pending orders.

Edited January 27, 2020

Several issues with this app:
1. When a customer gets a confirmation call from this app, TrueCaller shows the number as OceanBlackLifeStyle. Very detrimental to Brand image!
2. There is no option of customizing the message being played to customer. It doesnot contain any information about the shopify store or brand. All it says is, "This is order confirmation call. To confirm press 1, to decline press 2"

Cashify Store
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited January 23, 2020

good Quality Production advertiseing Kanha Industry Its A Fashion Manufacturing Clothes & Marketing .

Kanhaonlinestore
Time spent using app: 18 days
Edited December 28, 2019

Packman Packaging is one of India’s largest manufacturers of corrugated boxes, corrugated rolls, bubble rolls, bubble pouches, courier bags, POD jackets, duct tapes, e-commerce shipping bags and more.

Shop now
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 12, 2019

We just installed the app today, this is what I have found after testing the app as a customer

Confirmation IVR should Take Store Name
Confirmation IVR should keep repeating at least for 3-4 times. As the for first time 8 out of 10 times customer will not be able to understand what is happening

Because of these two missing features, I am taking away 2 stars. I will use it for a week before we take a final call to use this app or Not.

Please let me know if you could add these two features.

Peluche.in
Softpulse Infotech replied December 12, 2019

Thank you for your review.

Among these 2 features, We are providing 1st one - with which you can ask us to change IVR message and also we can set mp3 or wav audio file if you can provide any.

and for 2nd - IVR can be longer and it can charge you extra for longer calls. That is why we are not providing this feature at the moment.

You can write us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue. We are happy to help you.