Verify COD Orders & Reduce RTO

COD Order Verification by Automated IVR Call & WhatsApp

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
COD Order Verification

Surreal Jewels

The app is really useful. Need few more features such as Recall all pending orders. For big store we have to select 20 orders everytime even if there are 100 plus orders left to call. Kindly provide this option. Also get a whatsapp message functionality too.

December 17, 2020

Happy to hear that Hillteck has helped you grow. If you are looking to add new functionality or need help with anything at all, please reach out to us :)

Freemen

I found this app very useful ! It's easy and smooth and let you know how you want to deal with COD orders. COD verification automated and customer will get automated call.

December 17, 2020

Thanks a bunch for the glowing review. Enjoy the app!

FlickPick

I used this app to help me to do call verification for my order. I really like how it works and gives different options to customize accordingly. The support team is very nice and helpful. They resolve queries quickly. Best app

December 17, 2020

Thanks for being a customer and reaching out to us for help. We are always happy when customers feel issues are resolved quickly.

Avani Skincare

Good App with good customer service and They have great technical support if you face any problem with the APP.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star review. As always, if you ever need anything, just message us :)

Diy Home

Great app definetely recommend
Great customer support as well Reduces time on manual verification by automating it

December 17, 2020

We are delighted with your positive feedback! Giving our users a 5-star experience is what we do it all for. Thank you for sharing!

BlushBees INDIA

It is a great app and better than I was using previously.
They have great technical support if you face any problem with the APP.
I recommend all INDIAN stores to get this app for cod order verification.

December 17, 2020

We appreciate your positive review and your recommendation.

The Monkey Mart

Helps in reducing RTO. Best app for Cod order verification!
Also the support team is very helpful and kind.

December 17, 2020

Wooohooo! Happy you are liking it.

Unitedlys

Best app for COD Verification for Indian E commerce.
It has helped a lot by saving our manual work.
Thanks a lot.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate you and your business!

Home Sweet Home Pickle

Incredible App. Great Support. has helped us to filter fake COD orders. It has been two days, and was contacted by the support on Day 1.
Quick Support, Great customisable service. You can brand your company in the custom text option. Look no further if you're looking for COD Confirmation IVR Service for your business. Highly recommend it to Indian Shopify Merchants.

December 17, 2020

Thank you SO MUCH! I'm so glad that you are loving the app. As usual, let us know if you need anything :)

FashionNeo

App is useful, Team is supportive! Support is also good to go. Overall rated 5 stars for everything.

December 17, 2020

Thanks for your awesome review! We truly appreciate it.