Verify COD Orders & Reduce RTO

COD Order Verification by Automated IVR Call & WhatsApp

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
COD Order Verification

YUZU INDIA | Welcome to our Online Brand Store

G O O D A P P L I C A T I O N . H I G H L Y R E C O M M E N D E D FOR ORDER VERIFICATION. MUST HAV E APP

December 17, 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review :)

Unicorn Trends Inc

The app is really good, I could say great, because it saves me most of the money and time by the fake orders and saves lots of RTO's, with the most helpful and caring support team the app is the real win-win, I recommend all to use it as the must for all business types.

October 5, 2020

We appreciate the review and recommendation so much. If you ever need anything, please let us know.

DERMOSANA™

Reliable and fast service and excellent customer support.
Useful if you accept order using cash on delivery.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for the positive review. We appreciate you and your business!

E MIRA ROAD

This app is awesome.My 90% followup workload reduce & easy to Identify Fake orders.Thank you Shopify for this Lovely apps.

October 5, 2020

Thanks for the positive review! We are so happy to hear that you are loving the app :)

Jiocase

The app is awesome and the customer service is very good and approachable. Solved all my queries/issues within minutes.

Thanks for a 5-star rating! We are always here to help ❤️

cartpanther

Really good app and customer support. COD verification is needed in India. It would be better if the customer can choose the language.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us 5-stars and writing an amazing review, it really means a lot to us!

Drop To Cart

After testing out many apps this is the best app for COD verification, It makes your store authentic and more professional which helps customer build trust on your store. Must have app for your store.

Banjara India

Great support, good utility with customised call script! I really recommend using this for all cash on delivery order verification.

September 24, 2020

Thank you for your great review and for recommending our app!

Aayugenic

Really awesome, their customer support is very good, app works pretty good as described will really recommend if you are looking for an app to confirm COD orders, go for it!

September 24, 2020

Thank you so much for your recommendation and kind words, we really appreciate it! We're happy to hear you've found the app helpful and easy so far, please let us know if there's anything we can do to make it even better for you :)

Wowhood

September 18, 2020

❤️❤️ Always here to help ❤️❤️ Thanks so much for your great review!