4.4

Merchants highly recommend this app for its effective management of Cash on Delivery orders and streamlining the checkout process. They appreciate its user-friendly interface, insightful analytics, and multi-functional features like Upsell, SMS notifications, and built-in themes. The app is praised for its high conversion rate, ability to handle large order volumes, and responsive customer service. Merchants also note its ease of installation and potential to boost sales.

November 16, 2023

I've been using the COD Form & Upsell ‑ CodMonster app for a while now, and I'm thrilled with the results it has delivered for my store. The checkout process has never been smoother, thanks to the streamlined COD form.The app's user interface is intuitive, making it easy to set up and manage. The analytics dashboard provides valuable insights into the performance of my upsells, helping me refine my strategies for even better results.What sets CodMonster apart is the excellent customer support. Anytime I've had a question or needed assistance, the support team has been quick to respond and incredibly helpful.

elite shop
2 months using the app
January 28, 2024

good job and easy to work

Berber24H
Saudi Arabia
About 1 month using the app
December 18, 2023

I had good experience with this app (easier , faster ..)

Anouary
Italy
6 days using the app
December 22, 2023

Best app for cod and good support thanks for this app

MOLIAVE
27 days using the app
December 25, 2023

good app and good service

MEGA STORE
Algeria
About 2 months using the app
September 29, 2023

really it's the best theme for people who work COD, I also want to thank the team for their support which is very satisfied
You are the best in COD.

Visachic
2 months using the app
November 6, 2023

bonne application gérant le processus COD

My Store