Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Shewanez

I am very glad :) Very good application. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to resolve email campaigns automatically

LLJ Clothing

Very good app, used it for a while now. I 100% recommend it. Simple and very cheap aswell. Also has 30 day free trial

Selladott

Great app with automatic currency converter, and a sidebar for switching currency, and great help from support!

KurvyPeach

So far so great, customer service explained the questions i asked! recommend! This app automatically converts the currency for the customer.

HURLAXE

Smooth conversion and the support was on point! Only wish I have is the checkout price to be shown using customers currency instead on store's based one..

Babyine

The best currency app ever, really.
I tried all of these wanna be converters and they are bad... and they even cost more.

Gigatrendy.com

Good app. Very useful and handy. Easy integration into the shopify shop. Looks good at the site too. Very good.

TrendVeer

Coin is really good app it’ll hel me sell my product in different country’s and increase my sales. Really great

HUBnation

I love the customer care online approach you ease a great burden for the beginners thanks SHOP PAD!!

Deer & Cactus

Installed the app for us on our custom build website within hours, great app and great support team.