Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Exotic Cancer

Amazing service And a great app that works. 11/10. I needed the currency converter installed into my theme to match it and they did it for me perfectly

Danique Trinkets and Things

The app works fine. I was most impressed by the help I received from the Expert Install team, in particular Anh couldn't have been more helpful. As someone who is not as savvy as I would like to be Anh was a god send. Thank you.
Danique Bracelets

ALAZKA APPAREL

The app works great, setup is very easy and the customer support is amazing. They helped within 24h and are very kind! :)

Gadget Guru Trends

The app is awesome because it automatically converts to the customers location currency & Customer support was outstanding too and helped me setting it up. When I was not please with how it looked at first I emailed ShopPad and got a reply within minutes and they resolved the problem right away. Awesome app clearly ran by awesome people.

a6b.Store

its easy to handle and the price is very very good !
and the support helped me alot !
5 Stars !

Kupora

Awesome app and awesome support team. I highly recommended using this app. The app does what it says, no questions asked.

Louisa R Designs Limited

Excellent customer support. Very helpful support and easy to use app. I am pleased with this app and will look at their other apps.

Fancy Fay

If you want to sell worldwide this app is amazing.I paid for their installation services and it was done quickly. The support team is friendly, effective, they have solved all my problems.

Designer Tiger

Fantastic support team. Very friendly and helpful.
I have submitted a request to add an option to round up to 0.99 instead of the nearest whole number. I think this would make the app completely perfect in my eyes.

Alarmfriend