Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Beyonce Products Health And Beauty

Great app and very easy to use.

No More Pain Ergonomics

We installed coin to help us with our growth strategy into the New Zealand market. We knew we needed our store to show the local currency in order to achieve our conversion rate goals. Coin has helped us achieved this. Installation is quick and simple. We have not noticed any bugs as of yet. We would recommend this app to anyone looking for a simple solution to show local currency prices on your shopify store.

Blue Block Glasses

Satisfied with the product.

The app was simple to install, and integrates seamlessly with the store. I like the hourly update of the exchange rate and the automatic currency detection feature.

I was slightly confused about one step of the installation phase (as I don't have a programming background) however the issue was quickly resolved after I contacted Coin staff. They accessed my account and edited the code directly to get it to do what I wanted.

Markettwister

Superb App, Robert helped instantly, no issues, A+++ Will surely advise you guys to go ahead and install..cheers///

1st Knight Charity

This app has help me sell more as it help the buyer to know the cost in there currency but thank you from 1st Knight Charity

Poppys Crafts

brilliant, have had no problems at all, easy to install, and just what i needed for our shop. would highly reccommend

Happy Go Lucky Designs

Great app - so easy to install and works like a charm!

Amelia Loves

Easy to install & any requests I had regarding placement of the converter on my website/mobile app were dealt with really quickly. Has definitely helped me gain customers outside the euro zone!

Pentagoncrafts

Excellent app if you plan to sell across the planet.

The Corset Diet

Brilliant app, very simple to use. Highly effective and useful. Great customer care. Highly recommended!