Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Funky Moose Records

Taking the hassle out of converting pricing out of the hands of your customer is a great way to drive orders. This app does exactly that. I've had an extra order or 2 because of it already!

Blackboxmycar

This app is amazing! Thank you very much for setting up everything for us. Robert replied his emails very quickly to set up everything for us. Amazing! We were using another app to display different currencies. The other app was very laggy and it created issues in the shopping cart. This app solved all the problems! Thanks again.

Skateboardingstickers

I had a similar version of this which came with a Theme I purchased. However, the Coin App has the added bonus of detecting/setting the default currency to that of the customer's country.

Fantastic support!

Highly recommended!

Alex Xander

Love the app as well as the service by the team.
This app definitely helps my customer at my web store by allowing to change the currency to their home currency.
Faced a few difficulty to place the currency switcher to my prefer place, but the team response fast and helped my solve the problem.
A very efficient and helpful team which you can definitely use the app without any worries when facing any problem.
Highly recommended to everyone!

Grapetree

Great App! And the service is even perfect!
I like the function of Coin, and I think lots of people need this function for their shop. You can choose this App, and use it without a worry.
When I use it, I have a problem that I did not deal with it myself. So I wrote a letter to Shoppad, and they reply me at the second day. And they have help me dealer with it today, after 3days that I have told them the problem.
I am very glad of the service and I can transform currency easily now!

Amoragifts

Ryan & team was very pleasant and helpful in getting this apps to work on my theme. Coin is a must to have app if you are planning to sell or expand in different countries. Seamless ip geo-location detection and switching your store currency. It will switch the currency automatically base on the user's country. Support is excellent and lightning quick. Highly recommend app and team to work with. You are in good hands with ShopPad. Thanks

Fashionworld Dk

Will be very good with valuta icon !

Fabandgo

Coin's customer support staff truly respects your time. When a bug came up with my Coin installation, I sent them a store invite and they fixed it right away. They didn't make excuses or try to up-sell me — they just got it done, which is exactly what every busy store owner needs!

Doublejump

Get support from the team by helping me to set the app on the right place on my store. Thanks guys.

Wombats Books

I would use it again. Very helpful and fast at helping me to install the software.