Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Tantamount Apparel Co

Perfect app for changing currency! Easy install and automatically detects what currency should be displayed. Definitely worth it!

Electric Keys Online

Great app that's really easy to setup. Now customers from around the globe can easily compare our prices with our competitors. I'm sure it will lead to increased sales as we are the cheapest in Europe! Now if I were to be super critical, then it would be that product variants do not pull the price though in a different currency. If that could be done, this app would be perfect and not just great.

Bandit Watchstraps

Easy to configure, and easy to use. The best app available for setting up corrency conversions on your store.

Sexydressoutlet

Perfect application and very responsive customer service.

Qhvbeauty

I've been meaning to install a currency conversion app for a while, and finally got around to it. There was a specific feature that I wanted, which no app seemed to have. I decided to write these guys before I installed their COIN app to see if the feature I want is possible. I get a reply a few hours later saying they ADDED that feature. I was blown away at the level of service. These guys are dedicated to their apps and make fantastic ones at that. I downloaded the app the next morning. I needed help making it integrate seamlessly into my theme, and they ONCE AGAIN helped me out tremendously. Just not enough great things to say about these guys. Super dedicated and committed to making sure their users are taken care of. If you're considering a currency conversion app, don't bother looking elsewhere, get COIN now.

Fehr Trade

Super useful for real-time currency translations, especially since Shopify force you to pick a master currency. Mine is an entirely digital business, serving customers from all over the globe, so it's really nice to show customers prices in their local currency right up until the point of checkout (where the master currency is shown). This was really straightforward to get up and running, too.

Green Rivor

I have been using it for two months and I highly recommend this! Their customer service is excellent: prompt, patient and efficient. They even help me to change the look of the apps appearance so it looks so natural to my website. Easy to install and doesn't slow down my web. Support a lot if currency too. Love it!

Pitanga Yarns

Thank you for a helpful app! Excellent customer service! Works perfect!!! I definitely recommend this app!

Prentagramdk

We love this app - really easy to set up and works so smooth you feel like it's always been there.... what more can a guy ask for?

Whynotspeakup

It's really easy to use Coin. We've been using Coin for a while now and we really love it. It helps us to extend our hand even further to many other international customers! The installation is pretty straightforward too. 2 thumbs up!