Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Sexydressoutlet

Perfect application and very responsive customer service.

Qhvbeauty

I've been meaning to install a currency conversion app for a while, and finally got around to it. There was a specific feature that I wanted, which no app seemed to have. I decided to write these guys before I installed their COIN app to see if the feature I want is possible. I get a reply a few hours later saying they ADDED that feature. I was blown away at the level of service. These guys are dedicated to their apps and make fantastic ones at that. I downloaded the app the next morning. I needed help making it integrate seamlessly into my theme, and they ONCE AGAIN helped me out tremendously. Just not enough great things to say about these guys. Super dedicated and committed to making sure their users are taken care of. If you're considering a currency conversion app, don't bother looking elsewhere, get COIN now.

Fehr Trade

Super useful for real-time currency translations, especially since Shopify force you to pick a master currency. Mine is an entirely digital business, serving customers from all over the globe, so it's really nice to show customers prices in their local currency right up until the point of checkout (where the master currency is shown). This was really straightforward to get up and running, too.

Green Rivor

I have been using it for two months and I highly recommend this! Their customer service is excellent: prompt, patient and efficient. They even help me to change the look of the apps appearance so it looks so natural to my website. Easy to install and doesn't slow down my web. Support a lot if currency too. Love it!

Pitanga Yarns

Thank you for a helpful app! Excellent customer service! Works perfect!!! I definitely recommend this app!

Prentagramdk

We love this app - really easy to set up and works so smooth you feel like it's always been there.... what more can a guy ask for?

Whynotspeakup

It's really easy to use Coin. We've been using Coin for a while now and we really love it. It helps us to extend our hand even further to many other international customers! The installation is pretty straightforward too. 2 thumbs up!

Shopifygoods

Fantastic. Improved my users experience tremendously. I have tested it with a number of currencies.

A Must Have App!

Meikon Hk

This is an excellent application!
Helps customers around the world to see the prices of your products in their local currency. Very easy to install and use, even without knowing much about html codes! Great app, would recommend to anyone who is selling worldwide!

Moon Bell

Is highly recommended to use COIN :)