Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Soleil New York

This is an excellent app! The customer support I received from Noah was outstanding!!! I am so pleased!!!!

Barberfresh

The customer service I received Inspired me to write this review. Not only was the installation a breeze, but they were able to customize and tailor it to my stores look and feel. I really feel valued as a customer. Thank you so much!

Boyfriend Candle

Awesome app and great customer service!

Treasuregods1

Excellent App, converts currencies very fast & flexible options in how you want it to run on your site. The customer service is the best I have ever experienced! Nothing has been a problem & everything I have asked for (they installed it for me) has been promptly & efficiently carried out in a friendly manner. I'm extremely happy. Thanks

Selective Closet

Just great! Awesome app and awesome customer support!

Checkup Reports

Excellent app - very easy to install, setup and run.
The customer support from Noah is first class.
If you have a worldwide client-base installing this app is a no-brainer!

Yesiyoga

Great app - and the support team were excellent when required to do some custom work for me :)

4amigosltd

Hi Noah,

thanks for your great support and the apps works perfect!
Best regards
Fred N` Mates

Shopbxb

Great app! works and looks great on site, also great support, fast, reliable and friendly. Must have it if you sell in different currencies.

Datsusara

Great app, I get about 25 of my sales from international sources and they really appreciate this. The guys even took care of integration and customization for me too.