Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach customers globally

Wholesale Nkimode

Terrible experience with this app.

It says it integrates with your themes currency selector. This did not happen and ended up converting our prices twice resulting in our prices showing at 20% off normal price.

We have lost thousands in honouring these incorrect prices.

Avoid!

Yaletown Candles Ltd

Does exactly whats it is supposed to, easy to install, easier for my European clients to shop my site.

Sebodesigns

Works exactly as you'd like. Customer service was also fast and effective in following up on a few questions of mine.

Thanks!

Pursebox Ca

Great app! I was worried it would slow down the site, but it didn't at all. Also, the support is quick to reply to any questions, which is key. Very happy with it :)

Passion Moon Potions

This is a great app!
My customers seem to be happy being able to see products in their own currency!
Thank you!

Lssmc

This app is super amazing and Robert the accounts manager was super awesome in setting it up perfectly in my website, thanks a lot

Stylist Africa Shop

Very useful app for helping shop appeal to customers worldwide. Developers very responsive and helpful with any questions I had.

Blings The Thing

I found it difficult to understand the instructions, which seemed incomplete, but when I contacted the developer, he was able to fix things and make it so that it worked perfectly. I am happy to have this app in my store, and happy to be able to offer my items to my customers in a currency that they can understand, yet, at the same time, get paid in my own country's currency. Thank you for your invaluable help!

London Lingerie Store

We've been using COIN for a very long time, it is a very reliable app, it's super easy to set up and we simply couldn't do without it. The support team have been fast to respond and extremely helpful whenever we've needed them and theme integration is always flawless. We also use their Tracktor app which is an absolute must-have if you spend too much time dealing with shipping related enquiries as it has dramatically reduced the amount of customer enquiries we receive and just like COIN it is very reliable and a breeze to set up. We love ShopPad Apps! 10 Stars!!!

Iylia

COIN and the COIN team are Excellent! The app does Exactly what you need it to and the COIN team are extra attentive and responsive (helpful).... All you need to do is ask! What More could you ask for???