Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Suzieskincare

Great app and even better customer support, Not only did they install the app form the correct a problem another app created, I used ShopPad apps before, Always outstanding. Thanks

Thecoolshit

works like a charm. speedy support team addressed my installation concerns within 3 hours.

boom

Maquien

It is a simple interface and does what it is suppose to do. Also, I have been in touch to get some assistance and it was a prompt reply. Thank you.

Killerloopflyfishing1

incredible customer service, fast and efficient, i would reccomend this app to anyone as it just makes sense to have a feature as powerful as this, given how well this works and the support behind it.

in one word ..... OUTSTANDING

Stitch 56

Great app! I can select which currencies to display, and now my customers can simply select their currency, and every time they shop, the app will remember their choice. Support is really wonderful. Robert helped me get the app set up properly, and it looks great on my site. Thanks so much! I love that now, my international customers don't need to ever go to another webpage to convert their spend. Brilliant!

Enveelux

I run an eCommerce clothing line/ website. This app makes converting easy.
I haven't used it to its full potential but its really excellent. This is a must have app for one of the simplest but effective things you can do on your website.

Five stars in my book get it today...

-Enveelux

Tantamount Apparel Co

Perfect app for changing currency! Easy install and automatically detects what currency should be displayed. Definitely worth it!

Electric Keys Online

Great app that's really easy to setup. Now customers from around the globe can easily compare our prices with our competitors. I'm sure it will lead to increased sales as we are the cheapest in Europe! Now if I were to be super critical, then it would be that product variants do not pull the price though in a different currency. If that could be done, this app would be perfect and not just great.

Bandit Watchstraps

Easy to configure, and easy to use. The best app available for setting up corrency conversions on your store.

Sexydressoutlet

Perfect application and very responsive customer service.