Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

The Crystal Healing Shop

So good so far, I managed to wrap the currency html ok and then I read how to insert a currency drop down in the header of my site, The only thing is that the drop down looked odd and boring, one would hardly see it, so I created another way. On the menu in my header (which is set when you create a menu in Navigation) I did the following ... I first created a blank page called Currency Switcher (or any name you choose), then in the Show Html section of page content, I entered some text explaining how the currency switching worked and then entered the code This code displays the currency drop down. Then I went back to my main navigation menu and created a link to the Currency Switcher page. Now my customers get to see a hyperlink within my usual sitewide navigation that links straight through a webpage that not only has an explanation of how the currency switcher works (currency displayed in local currency but checkout total in base currency etc) but also has the drop down. Much better way of doing it :-)

Jck Trend

The team is really helpful. And it integrates all the currency you need.

The Velvet Closet

Get it while it's free!! it's perfect and the service is even better. Couldn't figure out all the coding they sorted it out for me within minutes

Hplhs Store

We sell globally and thought this App would be a good fit for us. We discovered a small technical issue and the developers were very helpful in resolving the issue. Customers love seeing their own currency in our store.

Shopmillcrestvintage

If you sell globally and want to add value to your customer experience, installing this app is a no brainer. We already had a drop down menu allowing customer to select their currency of choice, but this app takes it one step further with their IP detection technology. Wish there were more than 5 stars to give! Great app. Great support. Great customer service. These guys are the gold standard in app development.

The Treegear Store

Great app and awesome support team! I think i fudged up some setting on install, and they totally sorted it for me. I had an international order the next day! Coincidence.....? This is Big Store functionality for free! Install it!

Leggings Lifestyle

Definitely great customer service. I was having trouble getting the currency selector to work in the app, emailed them asking how to do it, they offered to just take care of it for me, and within a few hours it was up and running perfectly.

I can't speak to how well the app functions just yet, but their customer service is fantastic and if I run into issues I have no doubt that they'll be happy to help me.

Yogacare

Amazing support, fast and helpful

Mycase

Very helpful app, I have tired another poor currency switcher app before I came across this one, this app function perfectly without problem, thanks!

Immortal Presence

Excellent Customer Service. Effortless installation. Great App! MUST HAVE!