Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Fabandgo

Coin's customer support staff truly respects your time. When a bug came up with my Coin installation, I sent them a store invite and they fixed it right away. They didn't make excuses or try to up-sell me — they just got it done, which is exactly what every busy store owner needs!

Doublejump

Get support from the team by helping me to set the app on the right place on my store. Thanks guys.

Wombats Books

I would use it again. Very helpful and fast at helping me to install the software.

Itzoo

We started to get orders from European buyers with 24hrs!

Sox Jox

Ryan & the Team at Coin are fantastic, the service they provided was 2nd to none, fast and responsive! I highly recommend adding "Coin" to your store!

Wrps Test

Runs perfekt after contact with there support. Great service!

Sarahs Sparkles Nails

Fantastic app! I'm a total novice, but found the instructions easy to follow, and the set up was easy.
The extra bit that shows you how to add an explanation about the conversions next to the checkout button was really useful too, and will avoid a lot of confusion for your visitors.
And to top it off, the support was great. I e-mailed them with a question, and Ryan got back to me super quickly, and was very helpful.
I would definitely recommend this app if you want a quick and easy currency converter.

*I was lucky enough to catch this on a promo and get it for free, but even if I hadn't, I would still be very pleased with it.

Just Riding Premium

A million thanks to the "The Crystal Healing Shop" who left a previous review as I copied his idea, although it isn't "exactly" what we would have wanted, ideally we would have wanted the drop down button to match up with our scheme, now that would have been perfect but alas it was beyond our development capabilities and so we went with your idea of the separate page with the explanation. I think its pretty awesome.. it also gives you the opportunity to explain about the checkout reverting back to base currency, so reduces repetitive emails.

Todryfor

I can't recommend this brilliant app enough! It works incredibly well, and is just what we needed for the website. We got in touch with the ShopPad team and they were so helpful - offering to style the currency selector to match our design. They did this straight away and it is now styled perfectly. We'll definitely be looking at ShopPad apps for other features we need!

Aggcoddler

After having tried to fiddle, code and do the multiple currency conversion myself I was nearly ready to jump out of the window as it was always incorrect somehow. Then the guys from COIN reached out and it has been GREAT! It was VERY easy to set up by myself. And what was also amazing was that they afterwards came to me and offered help to improve the design of the conversion button. All in all great app, easy handling and superb team behind it offering outstanding support!!