Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Lssmc

This app is super amazing and Robert the accounts manager was super awesome in setting it up perfectly in my website, thanks a lot

Stylist Africa Shop

Very useful app for helping shop appeal to customers worldwide. Developers very responsive and helpful with any questions I had.

Blings The Thing

I found it difficult to understand the instructions, which seemed incomplete, but when I contacted the developer, he was able to fix things and make it so that it worked perfectly. I am happy to have this app in my store, and happy to be able to offer my items to my customers in a currency that they can understand, yet, at the same time, get paid in my own country's currency. Thank you for your invaluable help!

London Lingerie Store

We've been using COIN for a very long time, it is a very reliable app, it's super easy to set up and we simply couldn't do without it. The support team have been fast to respond and extremely helpful whenever we've needed them and theme integration is always flawless. We also use their Tracktor app which is an absolute must-have if you spend too much time dealing with shipping related enquiries as it has dramatically reduced the amount of customer enquiries we receive and just like COIN it is very reliable and a breeze to set up. We love ShopPad Apps! 10 Stars!!!

Iylia

COIN and the COIN team are Excellent! The app does Exactly what you need it to and the COIN team are extra attentive and responsive (helpful).... All you need to do is ask! What More could you ask for???

Whisky Tango Foxtrot

Does exactly what I want it to do: detect a customer's currency, and allow them to switch between. They also show Bitcoin, which is icing on the cake.

Mgear

Working perfect!!!! I would just like to say that this is a great app with great support services actually very great!!!! 5 star!

Funky Moose Records

Taking the hassle out of converting pricing out of the hands of your customer is a great way to drive orders. This app does exactly that. I've had an extra order or 2 because of it already!

Blackboxmycar

This app is amazing! Thank you very much for setting up everything for us. Robert replied his emails very quickly to set up everything for us. Amazing! We were using another app to display different currencies. The other app was very laggy and it created issues in the shopping cart. This app solved all the problems! Thanks again.

Skateboardingstickers

I had a similar version of this which came with a Theme I purchased. However, the Coin App has the added bonus of detecting/setting the default currency to that of the customer's country.

Fantastic support!