Coin Currency Converter

Coin Currency Converter

by ShopPad Inc.

Automatic currency conversion to reach more global customers!

Grapetree

Great App! And the service is even perfect!
I like the function of Coin, and I think lots of people need this function for their shop. You can choose this App, and use it without a worry.
When I use it, I have a problem that I did not deal with it myself. So I wrote a letter to Shoppad, and they reply me at the second day. And they have help me dealer with it today, after 3days that I have told them the problem.
I am very glad of the service and I can transform currency easily now!

Amoragifts

Ryan & team was very pleasant and helpful in getting this apps to work on my theme. Coin is a must to have app if you are planning to sell or expand in different countries. Seamless ip geo-location detection and switching your store currency. It will switch the currency automatically base on the user's country. Support is excellent and lightning quick. Highly recommend app and team to work with. You are in good hands with ShopPad. Thanks

Fashionworld Dk

Will be very good with valuta icon !

Fabandgo

Coin's customer support staff truly respects your time. When a bug came up with my Coin installation, I sent them a store invite and they fixed it right away. They didn't make excuses or try to up-sell me — they just got it done, which is exactly what every busy store owner needs!

Doublejump

Get support from the team by helping me to set the app on the right place on my store. Thanks guys.

Wombats Books

I would use it again. Very helpful and fast at helping me to install the software.

Itzoo

We started to get orders from European buyers with 24hrs!

Sox Jox

Ryan & the Team at Coin are fantastic, the service they provided was 2nd to none, fast and responsive! I highly recommend adding "Coin" to your store!

Wrps Test

Runs perfekt after contact with there support. Great service!

Sarahs Sparkles Nails

Fantastic app! I'm a total novice, but found the instructions easy to follow, and the set up was easy.
The extra bit that shows you how to add an explanation about the conversions next to the checkout button was really useful too, and will avoid a lot of confusion for your visitors.
And to top it off, the support was great. I e-mailed them with a question, and Ryan got back to me super quickly, and was very helpful.
I would definitely recommend this app if you want a quick and easy currency converter.

*I was lucky enough to catch this on a promo and get it for free, but even if I hadn't, I would still be very pleased with it.