Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Mitjuonline

Superb app. Does what it says. Marius was very patient with me and helped to answer all my questions very promptly. My management was very happy with this function. It'll definitely improve the customer shopping experience with this filter in place.

Camouflagekids

Paid for installation approximately an hour ago and got it up an hour later. Amazing customer service there! I was using Variant Filter but it was not compatible with some promo apps that I was using but Collection Filter app solved my problem! I'm sure my customers will have an easier time navigating my site and hopefully lead to better sales performance. If you're looking for a filter app, look no further. This is it!

The Discount Divas

Awesome App for Fashion retailers. App developer was quick to respond with initial setup help. The app does all it promises. Easy for customers to filter results by Size, Color, Type, etc. The merge feature is very nice so I can merge multiple size names into one category of sizes such as Sizes 4 & 6 all go under "Small". Best app I have found so far.

Artunlocked

Such a good feature to have on any website. I am not technical and I find it very easy to use and the support from the team is fantastic. Thanks!

Airy Mary

Excellent app. There isn't anything close to it on the App Store. Easy to install and it works well from the start. Marius responds really fast and is super-helpful.

Infinity Goalie

Exactly what I was looking for. Right now I have a product with 30 SKUs and counting. It doesn't make sense to list them as one product with options as the availability is always changing. Listing them as separate products was the easiest way for customers to browse.

This was the most economical option I found to make it easier for customers to browse.

Marius installed the app super quickly. He did a great job, but there was one tiny quirk where it conflicted with our theme making some pages look funny.

I was expecting him (like other app developers) to re-direct me to Shopify support or to the theme creator (or at the very least instruct me on how to do it myself), but nope, he went right ahead and fixed it immediately, no questions asked.

Definitely will be looking at his other apps next time I need more store features.

Lace In Love

Marius has done an amazing job! So easy to deal with, quick to respond to requests.
He went above and beyond and I am so happy with the outcome!

Highly recommend this app.

Jamie

Spring Step Shoes

The filters are working great and the team was super responsive for helping me make it work within my site. They work nice in both desktop and mobile views. I definitely recommend using it.

Newenglandarbors

Marius has been EXTREMELY helpful in answering my questions and helping make sure this app works as we need it to.
Highly recommended!

Ademarkproducts Inc Abbey Sullivan Fragrances

Was easy to set up. Worked the first time.