Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Guest And Philips

A fantastic app which is very easy to install. Great customer service when I had a question regarding a modification. Marius from Supple Apps was very quick to respond and make the changes.

We have Collection Filter to make it easier for our customers to select their engagement, eternity or wedding ring. The system allowed us to set up filters for precious metals, diamond grades, band widths etc.

See the results here: http://www.guestandphilips.co.uk/collections/rings

Bumpsbabieskids

This app did exactly what my client required saving us a lot of extra work. I needed a specific customisation made, and this was done very quickly and exactly as I requested. I would definitely recommend this app to others, great functionality and excellent support.

Pozuism

It does what it says on the tin! Very helpful customer service and quick to response. Feel free to have a look how the filters look on our website www.po-zu.com

Realm And Empire

Great app for adding multiple filter features to our clothing site & immediate technical support when needed, many thanks!

Whoopsie

Our customers having the ability to sort our products by brand and size is extremely important. I paid the $25 and had SuppleApps install it for me. They installed it into the sidebar of my Theme. There were a few small bugs to work out that related to my specific theme and Marius was great to log in and take care of them! I'm very happy with the app, its function, and the customer service provided by Marius!

Hatchedbaby

works well for filtering by size.

Onetribe Jewelry

My store is still in development, but I have been very impressed with both the function of the app as well as the very attentive service I have received from the developer. I needed a side-wide size filter based on variants, and this is working very well. Emails were returned promptly, and a bug on their end was found and fixed quickly. If you need filter functionality that Shopify alone cannot provide, for the price and this level of service, I think it's well worth it.

magagun

Great filter, great technical support. It worked great to filter my product search plus I got almost instant support when I needed help. I recommend this Collection Filter 100%

Online Lighting

These guys did a great job supporting me through questions and fixing several of the issues that came up. A++ for support

Partstock Brake and Engine Parts for Truck & Bus

Exactly what we needed! On top of that we receive an unbelievable support from Marius every time we have questions or need fine tuning. Highly recommended!