Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple | Reviews

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Stylize Creations

Amazing application and must say awesome support. To integrate collection filter one must go for it without any thought.

Instanatural

Great support. They were a huge help in setting up our collections. Very fast and friendly service.

Pretend Supply Co

Flawless and very speedy support from Marius at SuppleApps, and a great functional app in general. Adds the final touches to the user experience on my shopify store. Would highly recommend!

Luxxd

Very good app and great support.

Shiree Odiz 1

Exceptionally easy to use. Very efficient and powerful solution. A must have!

Guest And Philips

A fantastic app which is very easy to install. Great customer service when I had a question regarding a modification. Marius from Supple Apps was very quick to respond and make the changes.

We have Collection Filter to make it easier for our customers to select their engagement, eternity or wedding ring. The system allowed us to set up filters for precious metals, diamond grades, band widths etc.

See the results here: http://www.guestandphilips.co.uk/collections/rings

Bumpsbabieskids

This app did exactly what my client required saving us a lot of extra work. I needed a specific customisation made, and this was done very quickly and exactly as I requested. I would definitely recommend this app to others, great functionality and excellent support.

Pozuism

It does what it says on the tin! Very helpful customer service and quick to response. Feel free to have a look how the filters look on our website www.po-zu.com

Realm And Empire

Great app for adding multiple filter features to our clothing site & immediate technical support when needed, many thanks!

Whoopsie

Our customers having the ability to sort our products by brand and size is extremely important. I paid the $25 and had SuppleApps install it for me. They installed it into the sidebar of my Theme. There were a few small bugs to work out that related to my specific theme and Marius was great to log in and take care of them! I'm very happy with the app, its function, and the customer service provided by Marius!