Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple | Reviews

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Hatchedbaby

works well for filtering by size.

Onetribe Jewelry

My store is still in development, but I have been very impressed with both the function of the app as well as the very attentive service I have received from the developer. I needed a side-wide size filter based on variants, and this is working very well. Emails were returned promptly, and a bug on their end was found and fixed quickly. If you need filter functionality that Shopify alone cannot provide, for the price and this level of service, I think it's well worth it.

magagun

Great filter, great technical support. It worked great to filter my product search plus I got almost instant support when I needed help. I recommend this Collection Filter 100%

Online Lighting

These guys did a great job supporting me through questions and fixing several of the issues that came up. A++ for support

Partstock Brake and Engine Parts for Truck & Bus

Exactly what we needed! On top of that we receive an unbelievable support from Marius every time we have questions or need fine tuning. Highly recommended!

Hickman & Bousfield

App is exactly what I was looking for, easy to install. I wanted to let customers select products by size, to avoid frustration when something they love is out of stock. I would defiantly recommend this app to anyone. The one little query I had was solved in about 2 minutes by Marius. Probably the best customer service ever.

Stay Home Club

Very useful app and customer service was top notch. Highly recommended!

happylegs.ca

Great app, very easy to use, with fast aswers to our questions.
Simple to use, simply give access to 3rd party cookies and voilà!.

Helen's Jewels

Definitely worth the 3.99/month to give your customers options to find your products faster and complete purchases quicker, which is what they want. For sites with large product collections filtering is necessary. Support is very timely, and they respond within minutes most of the time.

CCPREP

Support was amazing. Not something I say often. Their team was very responsive and were nice. This solves such a crucial for Shopify users. This is a godsend! So easy to use and so nice for site admins to have custom filtering. Can't beat this.