Collection Filter by Supple

Collection Filter by Supple

by Supple Apps

Let customers search by size, color, and other custom filters

Lads Nation

Thankyou for awesome and fast customer service...They made it very easy for me to set up and run. Does exactly what its supposed to do. Many thanks

Rippedkit

Great value filtering app, cheap and effective. Plus the support team are quick, friendly and helpful. Recommended.

Use Ta

Such a simple little app but it makes my store so much easier to navigate! Being a secondhand store we have soooo many sizes and brands and up until now I've really struggled to organise them in a way that's customer friendly, so I'm very pleased. Support was above and beyond expectations and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this app.

Reveillon

Great app & support! Totally recommended!

Jungletrade Co Uk

Exactly what I was looking for. Also, I e-mailed them few questions and i got replied in 10 minutes on late Friday evening.

They took their own time on Friday to help me out and they over delivered by making some custom adjustments.

Love this company and can not recommend it enough!

Letsbeach

Very nice app, exactly what I needed

Superfit Hero

I've been searching for a solution to this for a while. I run through styles pretty quickly so it can be difficult for shoppers to locate what is in stock in their size. Adding this simple drop down to each collection makes is SO MUCH easier for women to locate styles in their size. It looks clean, works simply, and the support is crazy fast and efficient. Highly recommend this app!

Www Luvundlu De

This app just solved all the problems that I've been struggling with for a long time. The Support team is really helpful and quick to respond. Thank you so much for everything!

Gone Running

We've had great feedback from customers since we installed Collection Filter on our shop, Gone Running (gone.run), as they can search products by their size to see what we have in stock. Works great for sales as well, where finding in-stock sizing can often be an issue. Marius at Supple is super responsive to requests as well. Highly recommended.

Yoiscissors

The Collection Filter is simple to install and makes a big difference to customer experience. It makes it easy for your customers to find what they want quickly! I had a slight issue contacted support and they dealt with it promptly and were helpful. From my experience over the last month I wouldn't hesitate to recommended SuppleApps and Collection Filter. Thanks guys