4.4
January 28, 2015

This is a very useful app and compared to others currently in the App Store the value and useability is excellent. The support for this app is exceptional, and the developers seem to want to continually improve their product, which can only be a good thing.

Faisal Fashion Fabrics - Designer Salwar Kameez, Dresses and Saris
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
November 25, 2014

Not only is the app fantastic but the support you get is above and beyond what you could expect. Working with Marius has been a pleasure and we are so glad we chose this app. We can already see the difference it is making to our sales now that customers can filter our products down to what they need. Thanks so much Marius!

Pyjamarama
Time spent using app: Over 7 years
November 17, 2014

This app is absolutely fantastic. While much of our inventory sells out in particular sizes relatively fast, it is often difficult for customers to go through each product to see what variant is in stock. Now, with Collection Filter, customers are able to simply select their stock to view the inventory that's available in their size. As I didn't have enough experience with coding to feel confident setting it up myself, I emailed support and Marius replied to me confirming the app had been installed in under 12 hours. From there, he was also helpful in customizing the look of the filter to check boxes rather than drop downs, responding to my replies within a matter of minutes. I would highly recommend this app and it comes with peace of mind knowing great support is backing you up each step of the way!

Midori Bikinis
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2014

We needed a size filter with sizes being sorted in other than alphabetical order. After some trial and error we found collection filter. It wasn't quite what we were looking for out of the box but Marius worked with us and made it work. Outstanding support.

Eleanor Rose
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 27, 2014

If you want customers to be able to sort in-stock inventory by size or color, this app is for you! Marius provided excellent support and went above and beyond. Our customers can now shop for their size (i.e. XL) without having to wade through style after style only to figure out we don't have their size.

When we first installed the app, and followed the initial set-up instructions there were a couple display issues. We emailed support, and Marius immediately jumped into action and when above and beyond to help make everything look perfect.

I'm sure our customers are going to love this new feature! Thanks Marius!

Ames Bros
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
October 27, 2014

I was totally blown away by the outstanding customer service for this app. I installed the app very late Friday evening. My theme is rather complicated and I ran into a snag, so I wrote an email to support. Marius contacted me a couple of hours later (wow!!) to let me know that he had received my email and a status. Then throughout the weekend, he worked with me to help get exactly the look I wanted. I love the flexibility of how I can filter items as my product line changes. The settings dashboard is very easy to manage if you want to change filtering options/tags. Please visit www.rentonphoto.com if you'd like to see it. Whether you are a new store or a long time existing business - you need this app!!! Great price too!!!

RentonPhoto.com
Time spent using app: About 2 months
October 18, 2014

Great Experience, Useful and Attractive App. Support was Efficient, Professional, Prompt. Really fast-moving, patient support for individual concerns and follow-up questions. Thank you!

Lake House
Time spent using app: 1 day
October 14, 2014

The app is fantastically useful to allow our customers to filter collections according to a range of variables, in our case 'size' being the essential filter. The app developers are quick to help, and listen to feedback to improve the app. Conversions have gone up since our redesign, and the collection filter is a big part of that.

The Great Divide
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
October 9, 2014

Collection Filter is a Fantastic app! This app save me dozen of hours. When I was presented with an issues their support team was very responsive. Generally I'm a little skittish about emailing support by in their case they answered my questions within minutes NOT days. I would definitely recommend their apps.

Thanks a millions Collection Filter.

Ryvyr