4.2

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to enhance customer shopping experiences through product filtering by size, brand, type, and custom tags. It's particularly useful for stores with multiple item variants. The app is praised for its user-friendliness, easy installation, and compatibility with desktop and mobile sites. Merchants commend its cost-effectiveness, performance, and the responsive support team. Some have reported increased sales due to improved store navigation. The developers are known for their receptiveness to feedback and continuous improvements.

November 18, 2015

Works awesomely! Adds so much more functionality to our site. Easy installation. Great support with quick responses. Asked for some little customisations which were made quickly. Very happy, thank you :)

Point6 2
About 4 years using the app
February 24, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for. Right now I have a product with 30 SKUs and counting. It doesn't make sense to list them as one product with options as the availability is always changing. Listing them as separate products was the easiest way for customers to browse.

This was the most economical option I found to make it easier for customers to browse.

Marius installed the app super quickly. He did a great job, but there was one tiny quirk where it conflicted with our theme making some pages look funny.

I was expecting him (like other app developers) to re-direct me to Shopify support or to the theme creator (or at the very least instruct me on how to do it myself), but nope, he went right ahead and fixed it immediately, no questions asked.

Definitely will be looking at his other apps next time I need more store features.

Infinity Goalie
November 13, 2020

Excellent app, Support is on point! ... spoke to Patrick about help with install and a slight customisation, all done within a few days with excellent communication!

Roulette Clothing
October 29, 2015

App is fantastic, does exactly what it supposed to do, we also paid for setup and they did a great job. They installed filters really fast and removed old filters, it was easy to work with and they provided great support.

Premium Laces
November 4, 2018

We have been using this app for years to simply sort our collections - works perfectly! Recently, a different app (Not Collection Filter and not by Supple) caused an integration problem and Supple engineers were kind enough to help resolve unintended variants showing - very thankful for their expertise and going above and beyond to help a customer!

FLEO
Edited March 9, 2020

I love this app. The developers are really quick to help with integrations and problem solving, so everything looks the way I want it even though I know nothing about code.

Relax Creative Designs
December 15, 2016

I followed the instillation instructions and was unable to see the size filter. However, sent them a quick email and they helped me that same day!

Great customer service. Very happy!

Shop Lfb
August 25, 2016

If you can play around the code a little bit this app comes in handy.

Cloud F1 Llc
May 13, 2021

We've been using this app for a few years and it's great! Simple to use and the support team is responsive and helpful.

Zuri
Over 3 years using the app
March 20, 2017

Super fast. They asked some good questions about our online store so that they could offer the best setup for our needs. Very helpful with our follow up questions after the app was installed on our site. Brett Hemphill www.HemphillsRugs.com

Hemphills Rugs Carpets Inc