Collection Import/Export & SEO

Collection Import/Export & SEO

by Aperitive

Import/Export Collections to CSV + Generate from Type & Vendor

Shop Bling's

Hi, everyone! I try this app for CSV file from 3 diffrent suppliers and anyone was in the good format for shopify. So this app download the file in the wrong place (collection at the place of product page). I learn on shopify how work csv file and the format need. If you have a huge file who are not in the good format forget it. Its gonna be a big waist of time. Find suppliers with Shopify intgration. It's the faster way to make money. Good luck to everyone.

Stephane Carrier
Shop Bling's

Now, i reply to the developer. Hahaha!!! You always want to ridiculise costumers about your app. Most of suppliers doesn't give csv files in good format and your telling your app can download it correctly to our store. False. Everyone just look for tutorial to learn how CSV files works and you doesn't gonna have to paid bad apps like this one.

Hahaha! Here for the developer.

October 16, 2019

I think this was not the right app for you for what you were trying to do. Our app handles collections (which are categories) only. You have to follow the format we provide in the template. You did not reach out to support for any help questions or guidance and what you are trying to do does not make any sense. Clearly you need more time to understand about Shopify and what it is you are trying to do. Our app has a free trial for you to check formats etc. By the sounds of it you were expecting to import products from your suppliers which our app doesn't do. Our app only handles collections importing and exporting and the formats need to in a way that Shopify understands. We provide a template to follow in our app instructions.

If you need to import or export collections (categories) then our app is your friend.

If anyone has any questions about our app or needs guidance using it please email us and we will help.

Watchoria

This app is miraculous! It saved us lot of time and hassle when creating Shopify store collections based on "vendors" critera. highly recommended.

October 16, 2019

Thank you so much for the great review. Glad it did what you needed.

Southern Shirt

Great app. Makes it really easy to keep my dev and test stores in sync with my live site. Developer responds quickly to support requests and is always willing to help.

Changing The Present

We have a dozen stores and more than 3 dozen apps in some of them, so we have some experience. Shopify lets you import and export products, but not collections. This app is the answer to that missing feature. It makes it very easy to export or import collections. It is easy to use, and the support (we didn't need traditional support; we just had weird questions for our unusual needs) was fantastic. We could not be more pleased. If I could give it more than 5 stars, I would. I am sure you will be, too.

IOIOBUY

don‘t use this app. Completely waste of money. it won't import the product list of the collection if the products were manually selected.

April 10, 2019

Hi, that is quite misleading to other users as the app clearly states it is for importing and exporting collections, not products. If your collections are automatic containing rules, these can be imported. The purpose of the app is to save time creating / updating collections and to get an overview. Our app has helped hundreds of stores create collections fast. We also offer customer support to answer any queries but unfortunately you did not reach out to us.

us-okanui

Works exactly as advertised, super easy to export/import between sites and the support was great. 10/10 would use again

BardenTyres.com

Incredible app, works as expected. Support was amazing as I needed a little help and got it in no time!

Private Gifts Planet

Collections Import works great!
I am able to full control new collections and content using Rules.
I can create now multiple collections of different names quicly according to keywords I need.
Just today I had issues importing and their support was great. Very responsive and attentive to issues. Keep it up guys.

Eightounceweb

We thought we had to hire someone to build all of our collections on our wholesale site to match our shopify retail site. I thought I'd try this app out before we had someone come in for a few months to build collections and it worked PERFECTLY, first time. It even moves over all the images, everything. It took 10 minutes instead of 10 weeks (we have hundreds of collections, all with descriptions and photos etc). THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Lead Apparel

This App works well. We have a large catalog and need better control of our collections since Shopify platform in limited in this area. Support has been on-point.

Previous 1 3