Collection Import/Export & SEO

Collection Import/Export & SEO

by Aperitive

Import/Export Collections to CSV + Generate from Type & Vendor

Private Gifts Planet

Collections Import works great! I am able to full control new collections and content using Rules. I can create now multiple collections of different names quicly according to keywords I need. Just today I had issues importing and their support was great. Very responsive and attentive to issues. Keep it up guys.

Eightounceweb

We thought we had to hire someone to build all of our collections on our wholesale site to match our shopify retail site. I thought I'd try this app out before we had someone come in for a few months to build collections and it worked PERFECTLY, first time. It even moves over all the images, everything. It took 10 minutes instead of 10 weeks (we have hundreds of collections, all with descriptions and photos etc). THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Lead Apparel

This App works well. We have a large catalog and need better control of our collections since Shopify platform in limited in this area. Support has been on-point.

Funthropology

This app was a godsend! It worked just how we needed it to. We imported over 1k collections with it and had no errors (we did it in chunks of about 100, which was our bottleneck, not the apps).

Support was very responsive and the price very reasonable. Would recommend!

Soundspares

After some functionality issues and delay in replying, we eventually received fantastic technical support and our collections export issue was fully resolved. This app is now fully functional with quick support and we couldn't recommend it more.

Imagikids Llc

The import works and saved us a lot of time, Support was excellent however the app has room for improvement

Trend Revealer

The admin was supportive but the app didn't work on my shop

Mad Distribution

Does not import or export for me and i have been billed twice.

Not happy

Luggage Factory

Works well even with large number of vendors and tags ( i have over 30k ) its an integral part of adding new products and collection for very large stores, recommend 100%

Stancedimports

would stay away from using this app unless you have very few collections that need to be added... like 5 at a time lol i tried using this app to import 24,000 collections and get support from the developer they ignored my requests and i am now stuck with the basic plan charge that i will be charging back because the app does not work,

Previous 1