Collection Manager

Collection Manager

by Innovanet Solutions Inc.

Time-saving Custom and Smart collection management tools

Wallasso - The Wall Art Superstore

Collection Manager is an incredible timesaver! With our large catalog we were able to do in minutes what would have otherwise taken weeks. Plus, customer service is incredibly responsive, kind, and helpful. We highly recommend Collection Manager!

maincan

This app is extremely useful for me. It's convenient for sorting products and save my time because we have thousands of products in many collections. We always use the numeric sort function. Export the file, sort the products in Excel then import the file again. I just spent about 15mins to finish the job. Thank you for helping me improve my efficiency.

October 25, 2019

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write about your experience with the app! We're very pleased to hear that it's improving your efficiency and making life a little easier. Please feel free to reach out any time through our Feature Request system if there's anything you feel would make it even more useful to you :)

We're also pleased to say that the recent upgrades to the app will lay the groundwork for many new features and improvements to come!

2 Teachers T-Shirts, LLC

Simply put, this app saves you time! If you manage a lot of collections, this app is for you. In addition to the simple to use UI makes utilizing the app a breeze. When you have a question, their customer support team is kind, caring, and incredibly responsive. Human beings that actually listen and care about your business!

Comedy Card Company

We sell a lot of products so this app is an absolute godsend. You can easily rearrange products on collection pages - moving products individually or in bulk.
Also, you can remove items from collection too. For example we have a 'What's New' collection which is constantly being added to as new products come in - the ability to remove older items in bulk from this collection (something that would take so much time within shopify) is very helpful (you have to switch this function on - a safety feature so that you can't remove items by mistake).
We use this app each time we add new products to reorganise our collection pages. If you sell a lots of products, you'll find this app very helpful. Highly recommended.
When we needed support, that was fantastic too.

Miami HEAT Store

The app its great and a much better way to merchandise collections, but it lags horribly if your collection has more than 500 items. (This issue has been corrected on their latest update, effectively making, in my opinion, the best collection management app in Shopify)
Another issue that is quite annoying, specially with large collections, is the random crashes, which when it happens, makes me start from the last save. Doesn't often happen though. (This issue hasn't happened either since the update, but I will re-update if I happen to encounter it again)

UPDATE: Overall, I highly recommend this app. Our biggest and most popular collections have between 10 and 20 pages worth of merchandise, and with this app, I spend an hour (at most) re-merchandising a collection if needed.

June 25, 2019

Hello and thanks very much for taking the time to write this review. We always appreciate the feedback as it helps us focus on areas for improvement.

We do recognize the performance issue with Full Screen sorting for larger shops and I'm happy to say that we're actually actively working on this at the moment. In the meantime, some of our larger shops have switched to using the Numeric Sort feature which allows you to export the sort order for a collection, sort offline in Excel, then re-upload. This is usually a better option for larger shops due to certain browser limitations when sorting large numbers of products in the Full Screen sort.

As for the glitches, they're usually caused by temporary connection issues and should be fairly rare but some of the upcoming improvements should address this. Having said that, if you're having a specific issue or seeing a pattern, please feel free to create a support ticket and we'll be sure to help out where we can!

Thanks again for the review! Best of luck with your shop :)

UPDATE:
Thanks so much for the review update! We truly appreciate the constant feedback as it really does help us to keep improving the app.

Thanks again and best of luck with your shop as we all move forward! :)

The Watch Factory Australia

Limited functionality. We wanted to use this app to create automatic collections based on product tag's (which Shopify doesn't support) but unfortunately, this app doesn't support that either.

May 19, 2019

Hello and thanks for taking the time to leave this review.

We're sorry to hear that the app doesn't have a particular feature you were looking for. We wanted to mention that we often receive feature requests and we will always try to work with our users to implement them wherever possible (there's even an option with the app to submit them).

Having said that, we'll take this one back to the team to gauge the feasibility and if it's something we're able to do, we can certainly let you know when it becomes available.

Thanks for giving Collection Manager a try!

Kathryns - Kid’s Designer Clothing

We originally has some issues contacting the developer but Kris managed to regain our trust and helped us out. App is working great and is the only one I have found which allows you to reorder using the images.
Feedback has been given where they can make enhancements and hopefully they may include some in future.

May 15, 2019

Hello and thanks for taking the time to submit this review. We're sorry to hear that you've been unable to reach us and would like to help. Our team is generally very responsive so we're certainly concerned to learn this.

We've checked through our support system but we were unable to locate the messages you mentioned. If you are sending emails directly, can you please confirm that you're sending them to support@innovanet.zendesk.com? Also, can you please reference the ticket number that you received when you sent the original emails? This will help us get on track with your original request more quickly. Lastly, if you used another mechanism to attempt to contact us, please let us know what that was via the support address above so we can make sure everything's flowing as it should.

Thanks very much! We look forward to hearing from you so we can address any issues promptly.

ebarza

I cant believe the time I wasted arranging my collections. this is very brilliant, and super easy to use either by drag or by numbering the product according to its location in the collection. thank you very much. you made my day

VANILIA

We like to manually sort our collections. Makes our lives so much easier :) Totally worth the money

ROUCHA

Love this app. I use regularly for site fresh. Favorite features are the ability to view or not view inventory so I can push fully stocked styles to the top. And the ability to toggle between a numbered list and tile view. I use the numbered first to shift new product to the top and then the grid to make it pretty. Super helpful, saves me 2+ hours a week and site looks way better. (ps. have never experienced a crash. use app weekly)

Previous 1