Collection Manager

Collection Manager

by Innovanet Solutions Inc.

Time-saving Custom and Smart collection management tools

ROUCHA

Love this app. I use regularly for site fresh. Favorite features are the ability to view or not view inventory so I can push fully stocked styles to the top. And the ability to toggle between a numbered list and tile view. I use the numbered first to shift new product to the top and then the grid to make it pretty. Super helpful, saves me 2+ hours a week and site looks way better. (ps. have never experienced a crash. use app weekly)

Cupvic

The App always crashes,WTF!!!The App always crashes,WTF!!!The App always crashes,WTF!!!The App always crashes,WTF!!!

North American Urns and Memorials

This app is great for managing large quantities of products. I use it several times a week and it has made the task of moving and reordering products manually a piece of cake. Set up was extremely simple and support is top notch. Very small learning curve. Highly recommended if, like us, you need to easily manipulate the product positioning of your collection pages and you're finding the Shopify interface too much of a hassle.

WildBounds

The duplicate collection feature does not copy across the collection description or any metafields.

Trade Tools Dev

We have over a thousand collections that needed to be sort manually by SKU. Unfortunately, sorting by SKU is not natively supported by Shopify so we had to resort to manually sorting our collections. By using this app and its Excel download/upload feature, we were able to cut our manual sort workflow by almost 5 minutes per collection

Dream Fish Tanks

This app is a lifesaver. Makes ordering the collections so much faster and easier, and is even fun to use. Don't know what I'd do without it.

Rareform

This App is amazing! We have hundreds of products per collection and only show a limited number at a time and this app saves us sooooo much time dragging and dropping, moving items to the beginning with one click, or moving to the end. This is a must have. Love it! So glad we found this app. See it on our store here: www.rareform.com - no joke, is a lifesaver for us.

Celestialmotion

its an ok app if you just want to sort your product in an almost comfortable way.
the images are too small, and its not real page display format, its just on its own format...

Boldgal Com

Great app. Makes the sorting of products easy by Dragging the photos in the full screen mode. Great if you have lots of products to sort.
They provide support instantly on email.