Collection Sort

Multi Drag & Drop & Random Collection Sorting

$4/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

pressuie

Time spent using app About 1 month

A particularly easy to use product sorting app. Just stick your product code, you can quickly sort according to the products you want, and work more efficiently. It's just too easy to use. Excellent.

Warm-style-like

Location China

previous one was troublesome, this is clear and easy, also can preview, like it very much can put it anywhere i like

fiery-dress

Location China

Since using this, it is very convenient to put the picture in the corresponding sequence number, and also can preview, super love

thebeautifulmother

Location China

this tool really help me manage products ordering under the collection quickly, very smart and useful~ recommend to you guys~ it deserves five star

christpa

Location China

It’s so good to use, I feel that my sales are going to skyrocket, and I’m working too hard. I finally waited for you.

pretty

Location China

Product sorting is no longer necessary to adjust the products one by one.After searching for a long time, I finally found an APP that can realize these sorting functions I want. I want to say that this app is really convenient, practical, and fast downloading!I strongly recommanded this app to you !

mode

Location China

It's a real great app which help us to save much time on sorting products. All of the product could be searched through products id.It also have pc view and m view for shop owner to check different devices views. And we could manage our collection pages perfectly in short time. Thanks to the developers for the convenient app.

lazasale

Location China

Since using this app, I feel that it is more convenient to adjust the product sorting.This app is very easy and convenient.I recommend it to you.

madydress

Location China

It is no longer necessary to adjust the products one by one. It is very convenient to select multiple products at once, sort them at the same time, and also select specific positions for sorting.

luvmode

Location China

By using this app,It is convenient and easy to use and classify these products. I have been using it since I began to deal with something related to shopify,since it's really great and effective!I strongly recommend it for you,guys!Collection sort is a good way of Product sorting!It will do a lot of things for you, saving you a lot of time and energy.