Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Oceanic Tide

The app didn't sync the inventory between multiple products and messed up all my numbers, no I have to re-count every product manually.

Big Boutique

The app is easy to implement and to use. The technical support team is great, they always answer in a timely manner and are really helpful.

MBJ NFT

The app is good and also support is so nice! I can have perfect inventory control by this app. Thanks!

INFSD SWIMWEAR

This is exactly what I needed, I followed the tutorial and it seems to work fine. I had some inquiries about the app and the support team was pretty fast to reply. The interface could be improved more, make it easier to edit and view the inventory. Will update the review if something changes.

PaPeony

Я искала простое приложение, которое будет синхронизировать инвентарь по SKU. Это приложение полностью соответствует поим потребностям. На данный момент я пользуюсь пробным периодом, но планирую продолжить на платной основе. СПАСИБО!

Defined Apparel

Does exactly what it says on the tin. I linked both male and female stock together using the same SKU which allowed me to use different photos for each product.

ETC Shop

I cannot think of a better value app within Shopify. It is simple, works flawlessly and has super fast customer support (Billy)

YEWO

Working well and Billy reached out multiple times when I had some questions to make sure everything was working well for me, Great service!

OPTARISE

the ONLY app that really helps us in managing our inventory! the support is awesome and the app is easy to use

bloomcolombia

This did not work on the inventory I added the bundles and followed the steps for the connection with the inventory, but It never recorded the bundle purchases in to the products inventory, I deleted the plugin.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. The problem you're experiencing can be solved by following the steps in the Bundle Setup document:

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7