Connected Inventory

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Donut Season

This app is great for syncing inventory across multiple items. Customer service has been quick and very helpful through their chat function when I had questions or issues finding settings.

Vic's Tie Dye

Really good app and did what I wanted it to do. However, I uninstalled it but am still getting charged for the app. Waiting for a response from support.

WITH LOVE BY NJ

Don't expect to get any useful customer support. Good thing i didn't wait for the trial period to end and uninstalled.

VEOM

Was working fine, but now support does not respond to the questions. Probably developer is stoping support of this app

March 29, 2022

Thank you for your review. We had been answering your email on 25 Feb 2022, 21 Feb 2022 (2 emails), 28 Jul 2020, 27 Jul 2020 (2 emails). Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions. I also want to highlight that recently we upgraded our support chat app so I expect you can reach out to us much easier. Thanks again.

Linden Square

I've wanted to like this app as it was an economical way for us to manage inventory shared across several of our gifts, but it keeps changing inventory levels in shop, resulting in several of our products being marked OOS when they really aren't. Even after I change the inventory back to the correct numbers in Shopify, it pulls them out again. It's a never-ending tug-of-war and I'm having to constantly manage and watch our product levels. I'm hopeful support can help, but haven't heard back from them. We tried this app once before and the same thing happened. I had hoped it was a fluke, but perhaps not.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. The problem you're having can be solved by reading how the inventory calculation works as described in this document.

Oceanic Tide

The app didn't sync the inventory between multiple products and messed up all my numbers, no I have to re-count every product manually.

November 23, 2021

Thank you for your review. The problem you're having can be prevented by reading our Quick Start guide before setting up anything. Our support team is also just one email away from answering your questions.

Quick Start Guide:

Big Boutique

The app is easy to implement and to use. The technical support team is great, they always answer in a timely manner and are really helpful.

MBJ NFT

The app is good and also support is so nice! I can have perfect inventory control by this app. Thanks!

INFSD SWIMWEAR

This is exactly what I needed, I followed the tutorial and it seems to work fine. I had some inquiries about the app and the support team was pretty fast to reply. The interface could be improved more, make it easier to edit and view the inventory. Will update the review if something changes.

PaPeony

Я искала простое приложение, которое будет синхронизировать инвентарь по SKU. Это приложение полностью соответствует поим потребностям. На данный момент я пользуюсь пробным периодом, но планирую продолжить на платной основе. СПАСИБО!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8