Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Kimmy Snabric

This is not the first time I've used, or set-up, a bundle app for a website... and, I toughed this one out for a year but have decided to call it quits. I rate this app so low because it's not designed as well as other bundle apps that are comparable in price to this one. One of the biggest irritations with this app is how there is no "duplicate" button and it takes a century to create bundles for your products if you have a lot. There is no way to search for, or filter, for bundles either so you just have to scroll until you find the one you're looking for. I asked technical support twice to create a "duplicate" button, or tell me how much they would charge to create one for me, and on both occasions I was told it would take too much effort to make and, therefore, they would not make one. For that reason, among other frustrations with this app, I have decided to move onto another app better created.

The Hockey Centre

Have started using this app with the connected inventory via SKU part of the system and once set up it works great.
The Support team are 5* and have got back to me quickly and clearly when required
I had a lot of products to link up (Over 250 variants) so the process of going through and setting the inventory levels for each one manually would have been horrible but I did it by an inventory csv export and import.
Having that covered in FAQ may have helped or a better way of doing bulk changes built on to the app even better and its only because of this that I have given 4* rather than 5*
I do recommend this app and now getting on to the bundled option!!

The Private Gym

This app was exactly what we were looking for - Connected Inventory now updates our "real" inventory accurately every time we sell a virtual bundle on the site. Before we found this app, we either updated it manually or just accepted that inventory would be wrong and needed constant auditing.

If you have the same issue, this is probably the perfect solution.

Flexible Fit Equestrian LLC

This was the only app I could find to help me keep track of my complicated inventory. Easy to understand and use.

Homechip Ltd

We manage our inventory using Dear inventory. For simple (non variant) products this works fine and inventory is accurately reflected between Dear and Shopify. However for variants this doesn't work at all. We hoped that Connected inventory would solve the problem. It unfortunately doesn't. Changes to inventory made through Dear are not reflected back to the variant inventory with the result that Shopify and Dear drift slowly apart. Connected Inventory have confirmed that changes made external to Shopify will not be fed back through which makes the app useless for our requirements. If you have this requirement then Connected Inventory is not for you.

Leafy Greens Micro Farm

Big thanks to Shopify help team who understood my needs and passed me over to Connected Inventory who have ended up ticking every box. It has been simple to set up and a perfect solution for our shop. Many thanks for this top drawer App, and for the prompt email support. Cheers Billy......you just saved me a whole heap of time \o/

Da Kine's Kava

This is a great app that helps me do exactly what I need to to manage my inventory properly with 4-packs and 2-packs of my product. Customer service was very quick to respond and friendly. Thanks!

Y.O.U underwear

We've been using the app for a while and it's really intuitive and straight forward to work with. Support is top notch and lightning fast as well.

MĀLAMA

connected inventory is working fine :) created some bundles and the support helped me quickly. hope it will work fine

Shamanic Supply

Initially it took me a little while to get my head around the Connected Inventory App, but now I understand it better it is proving to be a very useful tool. I received excellent support from the developers and in a timely manor. The developer even created a 'use case' for my particular application and posted it onto their website for me to follow. This helped me to tailor Connected Inventory to my particular use. The developer has plans to add more functionality including such things as low stock alerts. In the future I am sure Connected Inventory will become an even better tool than it already is.

Previous 1 3 4 5