Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Pineapplebowsupplies

love the app works well with my store, help is always on hand and customer service is great, really pleased

Haus of Scents

I used this app to connect my base products for inventory updates. The staff was super supportive and guided me throughout the entire process. Thank you!

Where Life Takes You

Great app and the developers were EXTREMELY responsive and helpful, they answered us literally within an hour and worked closely with us.

Banana Industries

We use this app to essentially control all stock which shares the same base product, ie black t-shirts with multiple designs. The app has allowed us to have one master product, so we can keep a close eye on stock. So it works brilliantly for us - Although the interface could be a little easier to use and more fluid!

Funny Grabs

Great service! It didn't do exactly what I thought and needed for my particular situation, but the customer service was excellent and they were very friendly and helpful!

Cashmerette Patterns

Wonderful idea in theory but a disaster in practice as it crashes if “too many” orders go through - and they won’t tell you how many orders is too many! As a result we had a Black Friday disaster where the app stopped working and was therefore overselling our inventory. My staff had to spend hours manually re-setting our store on the busiest day of the year. Avoid this app!

December 19, 2019

Thanks for your review. The inventory sync on Black Friday is a slower than other days but eventually all orders gets sync'ed properly for all stores. Our goal for next year's BFCM is to let the sync as fast as normal days.

Specific to your store, 3 months prior to Black Friday on 29 Aug, we've already recommended your team against using our app after we carefully evaluating your business requirement. We had suggested a different software in Aug that would fit your store better.

Hope the recommendation can help you somehow. Thanks for your suggestion and have been with us for a few months.

Rise Above Fitness

Stoked to finally find this app to help with all of our inventory issues! Happy to say no more issues! All is working great and support was beyond helpful!

Veloine – Women Cycling Apparel

Setting up the app according to what we needed was a little challenging at first, got in touch with support who helped us pretty fast – very good experience. App is doing exactly what we need: setting up product bundles based on variants while keeping the inventory across all variants & bundles in sync.

a4hproject-europe

Great app that works like a charm. Super easy and intuitive to set up. Great job on solving this very important problem in such an effective manner.

Bulging Gift Baskets Vancouver

It was a really nice, simple app to use to keep track of inventory. I REALLY like the option to hide / show products when they are out of stock / back in stock. I am just working with a different inventory app now. Give this one a try though.

Previous 1 3 4