Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

Appalachian Gems®

Scam App. Terrible Interface and Zero Instruction. I really doubt most of the reviews are real on this app. Will continue to charge after uninstall. Used it for 14 days and canceled it and noticed a few days later it was still on my shopify billing as an active subscription. They dont give you an instructions on removing or canceling your subscription so you have to email them. Then even if you cancel before the billing period they will still charge you the full amount and be smug about how its billed at the beginning. DO NOT RECOMMENED AT ALL.

BONEFLY

I have been searching for an app that can deduct inventory when using different variants. Tried others and were extremely complicated. This Connected app is truly a life saver, incredible support and so user friendly. If i can give it 10 stars i would. Do not waste 100's of hundreds of hours searching as i did. If you need to assemble items using variants, look no further,

Princess Nugget Shop

At first I was so excited about having found this app. It seemed to respond to my needs. But when things got real, the app completely failed me. I do flash sales which attract many buyers and thus many sales in a short time. I sell sheets from rolls so I have bundles for this as instructed by Connected Inventory. Followed their set-up instructions to the letter. And when I needed it, It sold a whole lot of stock that I didn't have. Their reply after my complaint: We noticed you had a lot of sales in a short period of time. This app is not suited for this. People need to be warned for this. I have a bunch of disappointed customers and a business i'm trying to build up. I lost clients due to this app. Be wary!!!!!!

Superior Boutique

I've been using this app for quite some time, and I must say that it is a life saver. I have a lot of custom products across my store that share the same variants (tees) and needed to be able to accurately track and share my inventory. This app did just that! The install was super easy and using the app is a breeze.

Thanks Connected Inventory!!

LANDER

This app helps us track our inventory and keep our quantities up to date within Shopify. It is the perfect solution for us.

Luxivo

App works as it should, and is easy to use. We have both male and female clothing webshops, so this app helps connecting all unisex products to both webshops.

INEX Gear

App did not sync inventory consistently, or maybe not at all. I contacted support but no response...

August 21, 2020

Hello,

Thanks for your message. Our support team strive to respond within 24 hours.

Looking at our ticket history we responded 14 hours following your message.

Please check your mailbox and possibly your spam box.

If you need an assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Happy to assist.

Thanks.

Saint Bride

App provides a straight forward & user friendly way to manage inventory bundles etc. Devs are extremely responsive and helpful. Highly recommended.

Kimmy Snabric

This is not the first time I've used, or set-up, a bundle app for a website... and, I toughed this one out for a year but have decided to call it quits. I rate this app so low because it's not designed as well as other bundle apps that are comparable in price to this one. One of the biggest irritations with this app is how there is no "duplicate" button and it takes a century to create bundles for your products if you have a lot. There is no way to search for, or filter, for bundles either so you just have to scroll until you find the one you're looking for. I asked technical support twice to create a "duplicate" button, or tell me how much they would charge to create one for me, and on both occasions I was told it would take too much effort to make and, therefore, they would not make one. For that reason, among other frustrations with this app, I have decided to move onto another app better created.

The Hockey Centre

Have started using this app with the connected inventory via SKU part of the system and once set up it works great.
The Support team are 5* and have got back to me quickly and clearly when required
I had a lot of products to link up (Over 250 variants) so the process of going through and setting the inventory levels for each one manually would have been horrible but I did it by an inventory csv export and import.
Having that covered in FAQ may have helped or a better way of doing bulk changes built on to the app even better and its only because of this that I have given 4* rather than 5*
I do recommend this app and now getting on to the bundled option!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6