Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Maintain same inventory quantity across product and variant

Blue Bear Aware

This app is definitely a step in the right direction for a bundle capability that seems to be currently missing in Shopify. We may continue to use with smaller inventory items for now but f it proves to be more work than benefit, we will remove it again and resort to manual inventory syncing until Shopify has a better solution in place. An example of a scenario where Connected Inventory did NOT work for us is below. In those examples, each of the cases in the group were also reduced by 1 each time a purchase was made even if the case selected was a different color. Connected Inventory simply reduces items within the group by 1 with each purchase, regardless of which combination. **** Each case gets a belt automtically. It's just up to the customer to select which belt size they want. We do not limit the belts to specific cases. I actually have as many as 10 different style cases that all can use the the same belt size. I do need all cases tied to the same belt size because once there is a small number of belts left, each case becomes limited by the number of cases. If I get more technical - It's almost like the belts are the parent and the cases are children. The children control their own inventory until they are limited by parent number. Let me try several different scenarios Inventory 15 Small Belts 1 Gold Case 3 Pink Cases 10 Purple Cases 5 Blue Cases Person A buys 1 Gold Case with 1 Small Belt. Inventory is now 14 Small Belts 0 Gold Case 3 Pink Cases 10 Purple Cases 5 Blue Cases Person B buys just a belt because they need a different size. Inventory is now 13 Small Belts 0 Gold Case 3 Pink Cases 10 Purple Cases 5 Blue Cases Person C is a club with 10 girls and they want all the Purple Cases so they buy all 10 but they choose 9 Small Belts and 1 Medium Belt. (I would also set up a group for Medium Belts & Cases.) Inventory is now 4 Small Belts 0 Gold Case 3 Pink Cases 0 Purple Cases 4 Blue Cases <- In this scenario, we are now limited by the number of belts so even though we technically have 5 Blue Cases in stock, we cannot selt them all with Small Belts because we only have 4 Small Belts, now. This is when your app can start reducing the number of cases whenever a related belt is purchased. Person D wants to buy 2 Pink Cases, each with 1 Small Belt. Inventory is now 2 Small Belts 0 Gold Case 1 Pink Cases 0 Purple Cases 2 Blue Cases <- Again, this is when it is okay to reduce the inventory on the case whenver a related belt is purchased.

Barongrafton

Great little App works straight of the box with no hassle, and the support is pretty good too. If you need to keep your inventory is sync across multiple variants this is the App for you.

Quentin Design And Printin

This is exactly what i needed for my complex sets that use the majority of the same parts, but have customize-able addons. I am able to give a main set an sku number and then all the customized addons will also deplete the main set so i dont have to give EACH CUSTOM OPTION their own inventory. I love this app.

Spoonfullone

Does exactly what we need it to do. We tried SimpleSync before this and it did not work (for reasons the developer of the app could not determine). Connected Inventory worked "right out the box". We are very happy.