Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

MĀLAMA

connected inventory is working fine :) created some bundles and the support helped me quickly. hope it will work fine

Shamanic Supply

Initially it took me a little while to get my head around the Connected Inventory App, but now I understand it better it is proving to be a very useful tool. I received excellent support from the developers and in a timely manor. The developer even created a 'use case' for my particular application and posted it onto their website for me to follow. This helped me to tailor Connected Inventory to my particular use. The developer has plans to add more functionality including such things as low stock alerts. In the future I am sure Connected Inventory will become an even better tool than it already is.

Wandering Wild

I used this app to help me connect my inventory for multiple variants for single products. However I can not get it to accurately update my inventory

February 15, 2020

Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We have sent you an email as we want to help to diagnose and to confirm whether the setup is done correctly. Look forward to hear your response.

Custom Bikes

Was facing a huge problem where are my inventory was not linking up with retail/wholesale. Daunting, thinking this is going to be a major process to fix, got in contact with connected inventory. Helped and guided me the whole way, it was a SIMPLE click of a button and BOOM everything sorted. That easy! Super happy, Thank you Billy for the wonderful service. Great app!

Paint Plot Australia

Great app, keeps track of several product variant stock levels at the same time, saved a lot of headaches

Pineapplebowsupplies

love the app works well with my store, help is always on hand and customer service is great, really pleased

Haus of Scents

I used this app to connect my base products for inventory updates. The staff was super supportive and guided me throughout the entire process. Thank you!

Where Life Takes You

Great app and the developers were EXTREMELY responsive and helpful, they answered us literally within an hour and worked closely with us.

Banana Industries

We use this app to essentially control all stock which shares the same base product, ie black t-shirts with multiple designs. The app has allowed us to have one master product, so we can keep a close eye on stock. So it works brilliantly for us - Although the interface could be a little easier to use and more fluid!

Funny Grabs

Great service! It didn't do exactly what I thought and needed for my particular situation, but the customer service was excellent and they were very friendly and helpful!

Previous 1 3 4 5