Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

PaPeony

Я искала простое приложение, которое будет синхронизировать инвентарь по SKU. Это приложение полностью соответствует поим потребностям. На данный момент я пользуюсь пробным периодом, но планирую продолжить на платной основе. СПАСИБО!

Defined Apparel

Does exactly what it says on the tin. I linked both male and female stock together using the same SKU which allowed me to use different photos for each product.

ETC Shop

I cannot think of a better value app within Shopify. It is simple, works flawlessly and has super fast customer support (Billy)

YEWO

Working well and Billy reached out multiple times when I had some questions to make sure everything was working well for me, Great service!

OPTARISE

the ONLY app that really helps us in managing our inventory! the support is awesome and the app is easy to use

bloomcolombia

This did not work on the inventory I added the bundles and followed the steps for the connection with the inventory, but It never recorded the bundle purchases in to the products inventory, I deleted the plugin.

December 29, 2020

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear about your experience. The problem you're experiencing can be solved by following the steps in the Bundle Setup document:

Flawed By Shaleen

I used this app to link my inventory and love it. I was guided through the process perfectly. Thank you.

Appalachian Gems®

Scam App. Terrible Interface and Zero Instruction. I really doubt most of the reviews are real on this app. Will continue to charge after uninstall. Used it for 14 days and canceled it and noticed a few days later it was still on my shopify billing as an active subscription. They dont give you an instructions on removing or canceling your subscription so you have to email them. Then even if you cancel before the billing period they will still charge you the full amount and be smug about how its billed at the beginning. DO NOT RECOMMENED AT ALL.

BONEFLY

I have been searching for an app that can deduct inventory when using different variants. Tried others and were extremely complicated. This Connected app is truly a life saver, incredible support and so user friendly. If i can give it 10 stars i would. Do not waste 100's of hundreds of hours searching as i did. If you need to assemble items using variants, look no further,

Princess Nugget Shop

At first I was so excited about having found this app. It seemed to respond to my needs. But when things got real, the app completely failed me. I do flash sales which attract many buyers and thus many sales in a short time. I sell sheets from rolls so I have bundles for this as instructed by Connected Inventory. Followed their set-up instructions to the letter. And when I needed it, It sold a whole lot of stock that I didn't have. Their reply after my complaint: We noticed you had a lot of sales in a short period of time. This app is not suited for this. People need to be warned for this. I have a bunch of disappointed customers and a business i'm trying to build up. I lost clients due to this app. Be wary!!!!!!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7