Connected Inventory

Connected Inventory

by InsCoder Limited

Sync inventory quantity across product, variant and bundle

TAKE BACK THE MORNING

Great customer service helping me set it up correctly. I use it to bundle items to sell in packs of 2 or 4. Great service! Would recommend!

PocoPet

I needed a way to add the same product, from the same inventory, more than one time to an invoice/sale. For example, when I sell 20 Blue Bags wholesale for $29, the retailer gets 1 Blue Bag free (as a store display sample). Connected Inventory is the only way I found to make this happen. It's easy to set up and support is great. Highly recommend this app.

Mysentials

Customer service is simply amazing! Thank you so much Cesar and Billy for answering all my questions and helping me with the setup. Highly recommend this app.

Art For Humans

Very easy to use, works like a charm, and excellent customer service. We strongly recommend Connected Inventory!

Icey-Tek USA LLC

Great service. Fast turn-around. I was having problems synching after we changed warehouse locations but Billy from support was able to get things fixed for us extremely quickly.

Danial’s Distribution

Very helpful for what we needed accomplished. I also like that it's instantaneous. The second my inventory of one product is reduced, the other product(s) in the group follow suit at exactly the same time without delay.

A Family Print Shop

Not only was this app exactly what I had been searching for but Cesar went above and beyond! I needed a few other customizable things done to make my ordering process just how I envisioned - not expecting that he could or would help with it - and not only did he understand exactly what I was wanting, but he came up with better ideas! He did all that I needed and within a quick turnaround. So thankful!

Bee-Nails

Changed my review to 5 stars! I already thought this app was amazingly handy and solved a huge problem we have as a store that sells bundled kits, as well as same-SKU'd items in inventory across multiple online stores. After contacting support with my initial concerns with the app, the developers reached out and made a change to the software based on my request! This was a HUGE feature and reason for being able to use this app indefinitely. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to keep better inventory management for a good price.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. We love to hear any suggestion to make the app better for Shopify merchants. We have released this preventive measure and every merchant can benefit.

Litton Co.

I do Embroidery and kept overselling products because of how i needed shopify to track my products, it simply didnt work that way. After much looking and trying apps Connected Inventory did exactly what i needed it to do! I needed tech help to get me up and going because lets get real, im a creative not a tech person. Cesar was able to show me what i needed to do and how to work the app! Im super happy with the app and the support i received. I highly recommend!

NYON® by Knowlita

Works as described and intended. Billy on their team was also super helpful throughout the setup process. Great service. Definitely recommend!

Previous 1 3